Hetalia Panel 2011: Inexpensive Cooking with America and England.

Started by Hakoshi, January 15, 2011, 04:29:58 PM

Hakoshi

Our Panel will feature America and England, the worst cooks in Hetalia, talking about choices, to make meals for cons without spending more then a few bucks. The two countries will discuss, how to make meals from their country...or how to find the nearest McDonald's and their dollar menu. With these two calling the shots, there is sure to be some bickering involved as well as some need for dominance. There will be a mediator to keep the two countries in line.

There will needed help from the audience, examples of the food we will be preparing, with optional AND possible sampling, though try to sample England's food so he won't get upset. America will have diagrams and baking recipes to share. Though it will be hard to understand him if he decides to munch on a few burgers while speaking. There will be a break for tea time and questions for the two nations.

We are willing to answer questions during the panel and any fan service requests that might come up.

Well that's the introduction to me and my girlfriends panel, any suggestions or thoughts are greatly appreciated. I, Hakoshi, will be playing America and my girlfriend Jashin_chan will be England.With luck we might have a Russia as our mediator, or a France, or whoever xD. We plan to make this panel fun and interesting for everyone. We will take all ideas and opinions into consideration so we make this a great panel. Wish us luck xD.

Kiara

0.0 I totally can't wait for this! Especially since it's you two who'll be hosting. I know we're in for a bunch of laughs! I'll be the creepy Russia sitting in the back of the room and staring at you guys. xD Good luck!

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Hakoshi

We hope to make it enjoyable. We are so excited for it as well. ^^ You are a russia have we met before? xD Cause you seem to know us.

Kiara

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Hakoshi

Hakoshi

We are trying to find a potential mediator to control America and England. Also we are hoping and praying that our Panel gets approved by the fanime staff we have a lot of plans for it and hope many will attend. If you are interested in being our mediator, we need a hetalia cosplayer who is a strong willed character, like germany, prussia or russia maybe a france.

kaileekei