Touhou Gathering 2011!

Started by DrMarukyuu, January 17, 2011, 08:54:45 PM

DrMarukyuu

I didn't see one for this year so I thought I should get it started, now that we have less than six months until Fanime!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 2PM
MP: FiF CE
L: FiF CE

Himekaidou Hatate
ninjagal6

Suika Ibuki
Vensy

Yukari Yakumo
AyaJeanneBeck

Chen
Chen-Yakumo
hikarushirou

ZUN
Segakid3

Marisa Kirisame
Kotodama

Patchouli Knowledge
iNSOMNiAC

Lyrica Prismriver
Rukazu3

Youmu Konpaku
ScarletFoxFabio

Hakurei Reimu
HakureiSandwih

Hong Meiling
Echoleon

Tewi Inaba
Ladyrawr

Onozuka Komachi
Avairrianna
Shock

Remilia Scarlet
taki-desu

Flandre Scarlet
pLusmizu
ScarletAssassinXer

Izayoi Sakuya
Ma-Sa-Ru

Shameimaru Aya
DrMarukyuu

Avairrianna

Considering going as Komachi but will keep you updated as to whether I do it.

EDIT: I wont be able to make this one this year... maybe next year! ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

taki-desu

I'll be attending as Remilia scarlet :)

Ma-Sa-Ru

I will be Sakuya for the gathering :'3~.

Kotodama

I'm surprised this gathering isn't larger! Last year's gathering seemed pretty big. :) Ah well, you guys can count me in as Utsuho~

DrMarukyuu

YESSS im looking forward to this more and more :DDD
also, the time and place is not final!

taki-desu

Quote from: Kotodama on January 26, 2011, 04:37:43 PM
I'm surprised this gathering isn't larger! Last year's gathering seemed pretty big. :) Ah well, you guys can count me in as Utsuho~
I know someone who will be attending as Flandre owo;;;
I guess I should spread this word out more.

HakureiSandwih

hello.

I will be attending as Reimu Hakurei.

lilpeculiar

I'm going as either Ran or Mokou~ I can't decide.

Segakid3

My cousin "Shock" will be cosplaying as Komachi.

Edit: My cousin changed her name from Shock to Humba.

Echoleon

Will be there as Hong Meiling.

Ladyrawr

pLusmizu

I'll be there as Flandre Scarlet (Touhouvania ver.)! (:
Can't wait 8D

DrMarukyuu

ooooh we're getting a good number from The Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil... :DDD

also, I was considering if we can get a good number, we can do a thing where we all get together and dance one thing like they do in Japan?

something like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYnriaPdMk

Cirno's perfect math class or Bad Apple!! maybe? anyone interested?

pLusmizu

Sounds fun! Would totally love to do Cirno's math class dance, I'm learning it right now ^^ I'll try to learn Bad Apple by then too. Hope I won't have any difficulty dancing in those Flandre wings.. xD

taki-desu

I'm up for the dance ~
and question, why is it on sunday this time? It was usually on saturday, just wanted to know ^^;;

DrMarukyuu

sorry for the time change, I'm actually not the usual organizer, but it wasn't up yet and I wanted to set up a schedule for my cosplay and I was busy as hell on Saturday so I decided to go with Sunday >_<

also, glad to know people are up for the dance :D post if anyone has preferences for the song, so I can start seriously practicing it :DD

HakureiSandwih

how come my name is not on the list for reimu... :c

Kazansky

Fffff... I'm not going to be cosplaying Touhou but I've been trying to learn perfect math class and Bad apple. Mind if I come dance with you guys if i get them down in time by Fanime?> xD

Here are some the youtube links I've been learning off of. Please keep in mind they both are mirrored versions.

Cirno's perfect math class:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259SwWfnahc

Bad Apple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXJjhA1bvM  (been trying to emulate this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbb013hBv-Q (moves slightly different, Closer up version, same steps)

As for preference I know more Math but I like Apple better, shouldn't matter come con time. So I choose Bad Apple but I'm not going to be in Touhou cosplay so you can count me as a half vote :D

DrMarukyuu

aah so sorry HakureiSandwih, I do all the updates at once so I guess I missed your post >_<
also, there's the option of "audience wo wakasu teido no nouryoku" even though its not as touhou-esque.