Touhou Gathering 2011!

Started by DrMarukyuu, January 17, 2011, 08:54:45 PM

iNSOMNiAC

I was planning on being Yuuka this year, but I've been having a hell of a time finding the right patterned fabric for her skirt/vest... So its probably not gonna happen this year. Instead I may go as Patchouli, or if it comes down to it I can wear my Suika cosplay from last year again, as long as my friend isn't borrowing it for the weekend.

So, I guess you can put me down as Patch, I'll let you know if that changes. ;]

airanimechiic

I'm not cosplaying, but do you think it'd be cool if everyone did the bad apple dance as a giant group? like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSSTa-PIaU
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Rukazu3

i shall attend the gathering as Lyrica Prismriver

ScarletFoxFabio

Hello! I am going to be attending as Youmu Konpaku at Fanime this year! ^.^ However, I will be editing the skirt portion differently (I'm a guy, by the way xD) so I'm not sure if it will count as a legit Youmu cosplay

DrMarukyuu

lol crossplayers more than welcome XD
also, I was thinking we'll just do both cirno and bad apple, and whoever can dance it will dance.
I hope to learn the dances but im so busy right now...i'll try my best but i'll be happy just watching :D

ScarletFoxFabio

Oh wait, I probably should mention this! I possibly might change characters somewhere next month..I'm not sure exactly, but I'm actually thinking of cosplaying as an original character, whom is based on the Scarlet sisters from Touhou. I'm not sure if that'll be acceptable for this gathering, though.. ^^; But like I said, this isn't a final decision yet~

DrMarukyuu

@ScarletFoxFabio alright, just notify me and I'll edit the list any time!

also also, i was wondering if anyone could dance no life queen?

not as popular as the other two, but i like the choreography for nlq the best!

HakureiSandwih

I am...er...have the inability to dance period ^^;;;

ScarletFoxFabio

Well...I don't really do dancing..especially in public.. ^^;

Kotodama

I hope it's not too much of a bother, but I'm gonna be cosplaying as Koumajou Densetsu version Marisa instead of Utsuho~ Would it be cool if you change my listing on the first post? I'm really excited bout this gathering though. *_* Can't wait!

Segakid3

I have decided to cosplay as Zun.

ScarletAssassinXer

Hiya! I know we already have a flandre, but is it possible if i may cosplay flandre as well?
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

pLusmizu

Ooh nice to see some more posts here. ^^ I'm loving the dance to No Life Queen, might give up attempting Bad Apple for it. But Cirno's Perfect Math Class is a for sure for me.
@ScarletAssassinXer- Two Flandres are better than one!

DrMarukyuu

edits and additions made!
and YESSS ZUN COSPLAYER
also, if too little people want to dance we may cancel it, but the gathering is still on!

ScarletFoxFabio

Hey again! So it's confirmed that I will be cosplaying as Youmu! ^^  And I happen to know DarkAssassinXer as well, and he says thanks to everyone! He'll be working on his Flandre cosplay asap! And just a note that he'll be cosplaying as the Touhouvania version of Flandre, which I think'll look pretty badass :D Yeah, he told me to tell you guys because he doesn't have computer access right now =w=

Chen-Yakumo

Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

ScarletAssassinXer

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to say that I will not be cosplaying as flandre scarlet as I thought I was, but instead I shall be cosplaying as Rinnosuke! Again, I apologize for my false comment, but please change me to Rinnosuke if possible. Thanks!

-Xer
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy

ScarletAssassinXer

Actually, forget my last comment, ill still be going as flan (touhouvania ver.)
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy

Chen-Yakumo

Someone should get red and blue paper and make balls out of them and use them as Danmaku.
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

Kazansky

Quote from: Chen-Yakumo on April 24, 2011, 05:35:26 PM
Someone should get red and blue paper and make balls out of them and use them as Danmaku.
Touhou dodgeball game?

Also me and 2 other people have almost finished learning bad apple but we wont be cosplaying from Touhou.
I still hope we can dance it with some other people who might be doing it ;n; don't give up!!