Dgray Man 2011

Started by Yuu, January 18, 2011, 04:36:42 PM

ININ

Quote from: Yuu on May 17, 2011, 11:49:21 PM
Aw that's one less person I i was actually looking forward to seeing.

I'll definitely see you at the Black and White ball. I'll even be dressed up but I'm not sure Alma will let me dance with anyone else.
Also my birthday is Fanime weekend so we'll have to do soemthing then as well.

There is a cafe that sells cakes next to the Fairmont :)  We see what we can do.  I'm attending all four days.

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on May 18, 2011, 12:08:59 AM
Depends on how much later I'm actually pretty busy this year for Fanime xP (seriously...as a cosplayer I'm packed with my FFVII group [Code VII] and various events/gatherings) I still wouldn't mind painting it so long as I'm free.

Thanks again for your offering :D  Sunday is busy for me, too.  I have three cosplay changes:  Hitsugaya from Bleach, Medic from TF2, and Allen.

airanimechiic

This is probably kinda weird since I suggested dancing last time... but could a bunch of the cosplayers learn some random simple dance and then perform it so that we have a weird group of dgm characters dancing? probably something easy to learn last minute like secret's madonna or brown eyed girls abracadabra?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: airanimechiic on May 24, 2011, 08:40:25 PM
This is probably kinda weird since I suggested dancing last time... but could a bunch of the cosplayers learn some random simple dance and then perform it so that we have a weird group of dgm characters dancing? probably something easy to learn last minute like secret's madonna or brown eyed girls abracadabra?

Ohp I forgot to respond to your post. But I wouldn't mind learning Lucifer. Thing is even if I do join this "simple" dance, I have red heels on and it's not that fun. (Personally I don't like girl groups much.) As for dances I do know, I can do the whole dance to Taeyang's Wedding Dress xP maybe if I had flats with me xD

But out of curiosity why do you want a group of random D. Gray Man characters dancing?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

ININ

Last year there were at least five dgm cosplayers, including General Cross and myself.  The General Cross and I did a crack dance where we were handcuffed and, well, we just acted in character  :D

I don't know the suggested dances posted above.  I know basic ballroom dances XD

airanimechiic

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on May 24, 2011, 10:01:21 PM
Quote from: airanimechiic on May 24, 2011, 08:40:25 PM

Ohp I forgot to respond to your post. But I wouldn't mind learning Lucifer. Thing is even if I do join this "simple" dance, I have red heels on and it's not that fun. (Personally I don't like girl groups much.) As for dances I do know, I can do the whole dance to Taeyang's Wedding Dress xP maybe if I had flats with me xD

But out of curiosity why do you want a group of random D. Gray Man characters dancing?

idk... i think itd be kinda cool and epic y'know? something memorable(?) to record.

on that note since you're in heels (im in kind of heels too, but its like 1.5in xD) how about i my me mine by 4minute? the verses and chorus are ridiculously easy. and it looks badass and sexy for a girl group.

Quote from: ININ on May 22, 2011, 02:17:38 AM
Quote from: Yuu on May 17, 2011, 11:49:21 PM

I'll definitely see you at the Black and White ball. I'll even be dressed up but I'm not sure Alma will let me dance with anyone else.
Also my birthday is Fanime weekend so we'll have to do soemthing then as well.
oh awesome! im gonna be at b&w ball too
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

vodkaleona

So, I need to collect all the photos anyone got of myself and my beloved Yuu-chan!  ;D Please write me if you got pics of my Alma cosplay!