Dgray Man 2011

Started by Yuu, January 18, 2011, 04:36:42 PM

Yuu

It seems that yet again our topic starter has succumb to the curse of the DGM thread.  So as curses do not stack making me immune, I have again taken up the thread myself.

DGM cosplay.
Who you are?
Who your cosplaying?
What time would you prefer? so that I can just pick one at the last minute since no concrete decision was able to be made.

Please be advised that Fanime staff will be taking photos of the group and if cosplayers do not wish to be in them then please step aside. If you stay then you are giving consent to be photographed.

Excorxists

DarkMoonlitstar- Linali 3rd uniform
kagaminerin02- Linali 1st uniform
Yuu-Kanda ' 6th illusion'
IcosplayNeji-Kanda
elflady_2001- Kanda 3rd uniform
Himechan17- Miranda 3rd uniform

Noah
Psycer- Road
airanimechiic- Lulu Bell

Alma- Vodkaleona

Undecided

Toshi-Allen..of some sort
Mokuren Tattoo - Cross, Kanda or the Earl
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

DarkMoonlitStar

Hello again! Well I'll be 3rd uniform Lenalee again this year and I would suggest just having you set up the gathering around the same time as last year: Sun. anywhere between 10am-1pm so long as it doesn't conflict with anything else so that other people might join. I personally have every day of the con set up for myself (and my cosplays) but I guess I can adjust depending on the situation.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

ToshiX

Donno if I'm bringing any DGM this year since my plans seems to keep changing...
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MokurenTattoo

I may attend as either Kanda, Cross, or the Earl.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

ICosplayNeji

Depending on the day and time, I want to try and come as Kanda Yuu

Yuu

Unfortunately early Sunday is out of the question. It's a very popular time slot.  Even if time weren't an issue space would be.

DarkMoonlitStar

What about the afternoon then? Maybe before or after the Shonen Jump Gathering which is on Sun. at 3pm. It's really up to you but I'm just trying to make suggestions maybe it'd help if you try to figure out other time/day slots too.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Psycher

I'm planning on cosplaying Road, not sure which days though. I'm still in need of a good body paint...(Any recommendations?) Tell me there are more people out there cosplaying for the Noah family...

Yuu

I apologize for not taking care of things here recently. I'm really enjoying my classes this quarter and have been spending most of my time at school. If I play my cards right I may even be able to get an apprenticeship finally.

Quote from: Psycher on February 01, 2011, 02:17:54 PM
I'm planning on cosplaying Road, not sure which days though. I'm still in need of a good body paint...(Any recommendations?) Tell me there are more people out there cosplaying for the Noah family...

For all things make-up related; Ben Nye. You can get it at just about any costume store

Every year the DGM thread is nearly nonexistent, but the turn-out is always fairly large.
Last year there were four Noah and now that we have actually seen the 14th I'll be surprised if we don't at least one of him.

elflady_2001

I'll probably do Kanda's third version uniform something that weekend, not sure when though.

ININ

Quote from: Yuu on January 24, 2011, 03:09:40 PM
Unfortunately early Sunday is out of the question. It's a very popular time slot.  Even if time weren't an issue space would be.

Sunday morning is the Bleach gathering which you and I attend  ;)  DarkMoonlitStar's Sunday afternoon suggestion is a possibility.  I need someone to paint my red star for Allen Walker XD

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: ININ on February 21, 2011, 12:38:18 AM
I need someone to paint my red star for Allen Walker XD

lol I wouldn't mind painting it for you.

Thing is I'm hoping we can get a good time slot set...those red heels are killer...and I don't last that long in them >.< most I went is 3 hours walking last year (and I was suffering trying to get back to the hotel room @_@) Of course I don't have to be Lenalee/Lenali all day but still... It's nice to have a plan ^_^

P.S. someone should carry me if I die beforehand lol xD jk
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on February 21, 2011, 12:38:18 AM
Quote from: Yuu on January 24, 2011, 03:09:40 PM

Sunday morning is the Bleach gathering which you and I attend  ;)  DarkMoonlitStar's Sunday afternoon suggestion is a possibility.  I need someone to paint my red star for Allen Walker XD

ININ! It's so good to hear from you. How are things?
I've been sucked into that black hole that is Hetalia. So I may show up at the Bleach shoot, but I wont have time to change for photos.

I'm going to shoot for around 3pm. That will give everyone plenty of time to change and is not a very busy time slot so we shouldn't be too crowded.

Yuu

Alright, I requested 1:30 on Sunday. It' gives us a n hour and a half before the Shonen Jump. So anyone who is attending both in the same costume wont have to wait around for long and still gives those who need to change the time to do so.

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: Yuu on March 06, 2011, 04:53:03 PM
Alright, I requested 1:30 on Sunday. It' gives us a n hour and a half before the Shonen Jump. So anyone who is attending both in the same costume wont have to wait around for long and still gives those who need to change the time to do so.

I second this ^^

DarkMoonlitStar

This sounds like a good time to me. I just hope I don't die in my red heels. lol
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

ToshiX

We'll see how things turn out in a month
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

airanimechiic

I'll be coming as Lulu Bell. but i'm not really sure what kind of makeup to use for the crosses... (does eyeliner or lipstick work? xD)
as for time... no suggestions yet, see what it will be like with the other gatherings and events. probably sometime in the afternoon?

@psycher: yeah! im another noah person! last year there was an earl, tyki, debitto, and 14th, too. let's hope they show up again :3
as for body paint, well im a bad cosplayer and already have a dark tan so i'm probably not going to get gray body paint so sorry, no suggestions ><

edit: oh nvm about the body paint thing...
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

airanimechiic

Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 06, 2011, 11:38:16 PM

I second this ^^

i third this
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on March 10, 2011, 03:50:42 AM
We'll see how things turn out in a month

Pff. You can't even put up with me once a year? I'm hurt.
Seriously, it would nice if you could join us but I'm sure I'll see you around if you can't.

Quote from: airanimechiic on March 13, 2011, 06:45:23 PM
Quote from: ICosplayNeji on March 06, 2011, 11:38:16 PM

I second this ^^

i third this

I'm glad your joining us-especially as another Noah- and making the forum a bit more lively but don't double post unnecessary things. Edit the previous one.

I have already requested the time and place. I'm just waiting for Sapphire's confirmation. She is postponing further scheduling for..something. I don't remember.

Updated list.