Dgray Man 2011

Started by Yuu, January 18, 2011, 04:36:42 PM

elflady_2001

I was planning to wear Kanda on Sunday, so this is perfect!

DanteVN6

I might come as kanda 2nd uniform again if I dont look ridiculous in my wig again hahaha.

ICosplayNeji

lol wow, we Kandas are a decently large number xD

DarkMoonlitStar

Lol I'm sure there will be more people as we get closer to actual convention time. For now I guess there's a Kanda harem @_@ At least some Noahs signed up early too ^_^
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

kagaminerin02

I will be there as lenalee the first uniform!

DarkMoonlitStar

Yay another Lenalee! xP I hope my hair won't be too long for the 3rd Uniform...Anyways I hope that more people will join us.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

elflady_2001

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on March 22, 2011, 11:59:23 AM
For now I guess there's a Kanda harem @_@ At least some Noahs signed up early too ^_^
OMG, I just spit out my tea!  Can you imagine Kanda's reaction to something like that? LOL.

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: elflady_2001 on March 23, 2011, 10:01:41 PM
For now I guess there's a Kanda harem @_@ At least some Noahs signed up early too ^_^
OMG, I just spit out my tea!  Can you imagine Kanda's reaction to something like that? LOL.

LOL So true! (Just imagined it)

P.S. I refuse to believe that he's "down and out" in the manga.
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

elflady_2001

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on March 23, 2011, 10:34:12 PM

LOL So true! (Just imagined it)

P.S. I refuse to believe that he's "down and out" in the manga.
Totally agree.  He is simply on the bus but I think he's going to be back!  *but what significance did the spider have?*

Yuu

OMG, I just spit out my tea!  Can you imagine Kanda's reaction to something like that? LOL.

Yes. I imagine it'd be something like  " I want nothing to do this. I'm showing up to to the shoot because I have to tand then I'm out"

I'll be very unhappy if Kanda comes back. The way he died was far too amazing and heart wrench-ingly tragic to be topped by anything else he could possibly do. Also, he has no more reason left to live. He would only e only in the way and it would destroy his character..but fangirls don't care about that. They just want him around to be 'OMG hawt"

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on March 23, 2011, 09:09:41 PM
Yay another Lenalee! xP I hope my hair won't be too long for the 3rd Uniform...Anyways I hope that more people will join us.

I'm sure they will. Remember last year when we had even fewer people than this on the forum? The gathering ended up being fairly large.

I have some things to take of. I'll update when I return.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

himechan17

If I'm able to make it I'll be Miranda in 3rd uniform :D
Don't know how long I can stay since I'm in a Sailor Moon group and that gathering is an hour later but hopefully I can be there for awhile~

Yuu

Quote from: himechan17 on March 28, 2011, 10:04:01 PM
If I'm able to make it I'll be Miranda in 3rd uniform :D
Don't know how long I can stay since I'm in a Sailor Moon group and that gathering is an hour later but hopefully I can be there for awhile~

Oh good, another exorcist.

Sorry about the time. I saw the sailor moon shoot what at that time but I had to be Jackass and just assume " No one who watches D Gray man is going to be in a Sailor Moon shot.
*Thinks about that for a moment* ...except..my Allen.,ooooh..

vodkaleona

YUUUUU-Chan!  ;D I'll be right behind you!

vodkaleona

Well hopefully if all goes well, I'll be cosplaying the Female version of Alma Karma.

elflady_2001

Quote from: vodkaleona on April 14, 2011, 04:17:03 AM
Well hopefully if all goes well, I'll be cosplaying the Female version of Alma Karma.
OMG, you'll be so fun of win if you do!  That's awesome.

vodkaleona

Quote from: elflady_2001 on April 14, 2011, 08:31:23 PM
Quote from: vodkaleona on April 14, 2011, 04:17:03 AM
OMG, you'll be so fun of win if you do!  That's awesome.
Thanks a lot! *giggles*

vodkaleona

I may even do an Akuma thing. LOL Been wanting to goof around with some ideas for quite a while.

Yuu

Quote from: vodkaleona on April 14, 2011, 04:12:20 AM
YUUUUU-Chan!  ;D I'll be right behind you!

Oh goody.

I'm glad you're finally able to join me at a REAL con.  :)

Quote from: vodkaleona on April 15, 2011, 01:28:05 AM
I may even do an Akuma thing. LOL Been wanting to goof around with some ideas for quite a while.

NO! Alma.

I already bitched someone else out, so I guess I should tell you too; try not to double post. Especially one liners. just edit your previous post.

jazzyjailer

I'll be bringing the first (short hair) "black" version of Tyki Mikk.
"The thing about being in a rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."

airanimechiic

This is a weird suggestion, but since d.gray-man began with a black & white theme (well who knows now >.>) does anyone want to do the touhou bad apple dance in pairs?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu