Dgray Man 2011

Started by Yuu, January 18, 2011, 04:36:42 PM

vodkaleona

I'll try.  :'( God, I'm so bad sometimes at writing in forum posts anything more than short conversations consisting of one liners.  ;D I'll try anything for YUU-chan though! *creepy laughing*

So, do I just keep modifying this post? LOL *stares at Yuu for confirmation......Keeps staring*

Yuu

Quote from: jazzyjailer on April 16, 2011, 04:54:03 PM
I'll be bringing the first (short hair) "black" version of Tyki Mikk.

Good. We need one of those.

Quote from: airanimechiic on April 16, 2011, 09:07:54 PM
This is a weird suggestion, but since d.gray-man began with a black & white theme (well who knows now >.>) does anyone want to do the touhou bad apple dance in pairs?

Dancing's not my thing, but like I said I'm not sure I'll stick around so your free to do what you want.

Quote from: vodkaleona on April 19, 2011, 12:49:06 AM
I'll try.  :'( God, I'm so bad sometimes at writing in forum posts anything more than short conversations consisting of one liners.  ;D I'll try anything for YUU-chan though! *creepy laughing*

Yeah. ;)

Updated.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

vodkaleona

;D Yuu smiled at me!  :D Oh, I'm getting so hyped up!

ToshiX

Ya nothing to really get hyped up about that LOL  ;D
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Fashwiing

I might (And this is a very large MIGHT) bring my Lavi cosplay. 48th Log of Bookman jr. to be precise~

But yes, a very large might.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

vodkaleona

Quote from: ToshiX on April 24, 2011, 01:24:19 AM

*sits in the corner and cries* But...But...*dissipates into the background with the faint sound of "Yuu-chan" whispering in the breeze*  OmG! In other news, the Train is becoming more expensive It is ridiculous from just two days ago! So screwed are us, the procrastinators! I made us reservations, Yuu-chan! I'm also debating on possibly adding another Cosplay and coming as Allen Walker after all, But then I can't annoy you with the whispering of your name behind your back like I planned. *grins* I'd have to leave it up to Lavi! Yuu, would definitely kill  me ne?

Yuu

Quote from: vodkaleona on May 02, 2011, 02:56:56 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on April 24, 2011, 01:24:19 AM

*sits in the corner and cries* But...But...*dissipates into the background with the faint sound of "Yuu-chan" whispering in the breeze*  OmG! In other news, the Train is becoming more expensive It is ridiculous from just two days ago! So screwed are us, the procrastinators! I made us reservations, Yuu-chan! I'm also debating on possibly adding another Cosplay and coming as Allen Walker after all, But then I can't annoy you with the whispering of your name behind your back like I planned. *grins* I'd have to leave it up to Lavi! Yuu, would definitely kill  me ne?

Yah. It is ridiculous but I am NOT fucking flying.

If I killed you then you WOLD be ghost. Then not only could you annoy me, but make me question my sanity as well. So, either way I win.

ShadowYazoo

I'll be there as Kanda 2nd Uniform :D

Yuu

That's it I'm not going! I'm out, I'm not playing anymore.

Well...I have to show up but that's it.

airanimechiic

Quote from: Yuu on April 19, 2011, 01:35:33 AM
This is a weird suggestion, but since d.gray-man began with a black & white theme (well who knows now >.>) does anyone want to do the touhou bad apple dance in pairs?

Dancing's not my thing, but like I said I'm not sure I'll stick around so your free to do what you want.

if not yuu... then does anyone else want to try it? and if not, here's some other devilish dances that may relate to dgm- "Lucifer" by SHINee or "Run Devil Run" by SNSD? (I know the full of Lucifer! it'd be so awesome if another noah or another anyone-dgm danced it with me!)

Quote from: Yuu on May 04, 2011, 08:01:02 PM

wait... what do you mean by that?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

xsoifonx

I want to go. xD I'm going as Allen's Crown Clown form. :3
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

Yuu

Quote from: airanimechiic on May 09, 2011, 02:06:54 AM
Quote from: Yuu on April 19, 2011, 01:35:33 AM

if not yuu... then does anyone else want to try it? and if not, here's some other devilish dances that may relate to dgm- "Lucifer" by SHINee or "Run Devil Run" by SNSD? (I know the full of Lucifer! it'd be so awesome if another noah or another anyone-dgm danced it with me!)

Quote from: Yuu on May 04, 2011, 08:01:02 PM

wait... what do you mean by that?

I don't know any of those dances but I;m sure that a lot of people at the shoot would love to join you

And I was just being pissy. I do that sometimes.

ININ

Quote from: Yuu on February 28, 2011, 01:17:11 AM
Quote from: ININ on February 21, 2011, 12:38:18 AM

Sunday morning is the Bleach gathering which you and I attend  ;)  DarkMoonlitStar's Sunday afternoon suggestion is a possibility.  I need someone to paint my red star for Allen Walker XD

ININ! It's so good to hear from you. How are things?
I've been sucked into that black hole that is Hetalia. So I may show up at the Bleach shoot, but I wont have time to change for photos.

Yuu, please remove from the list.  Sorry I can't attend :(  Valve gathering is at 1pm.  I'm debuting Red Medic from TF2.  And it's my first video game cosplay.

We meet up later because I cosplay Allen Sunday evening and for the B&W ball.

@DarkMoonlitStar, thanks so much for offering to paint my red star ^__^  I'm cosplaying Allen later in the day so maybe we meet up.

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on May 17, 2011, 03:52:55 PM
Yuu, please remove from the list.  Sorry I can't attend :(  Valve gathering is at 1pm.  I'm debuting Red Medic from TF2.  And it's my first video game cosplay.

@DarkMoonlitStar, thanks so much for offering to paint my red star ^__^  I'm cosplaying Allen later in the day so maybe we meet up.

Aw that's one less person I i was actually looking forward to seeing.

I'll definitely see you at the Black and White ball. I'll even be dressed up but I'm not sure Alma will let me dance with anyone else.
Also my birthday is Fanime weekend so we'll have to do soemthing then as well.

ToshiX

Is there a set time and date for this yet?

I'll still come by and say hi maybe if I can
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: ToshiX on May 17, 2011, 11:57:16 PM

It's at 1:30pm on Sunday ^_^

Sunday morning is the Bleach gathering which you and I attend  ;)  DarkMoonlitStar's Sunday afternoon suggestion is a possibility.  I need someone to paint my red star for Allen Walker XD

I've been sucked into that black hole that is Hetalia. So I may show up at the Bleach shoot, but I wont have time to change for photos.

Depends on how much later I'm actually pretty busy this year for Fanime xP (seriously...as a cosplayer I'm packed with my FFVII group [Code VII] and various events/gatherings) I still wouldn't mind painting it so long as I'm free.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Yuu

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on May 18, 2011, 12:08:59 AM

Depends on how much later I'm actually pretty busy this year for Fanime xP (seriously...as a cosplayer I'm packed with my FFVII group [Code VII] and various events/gatherings) I still wouldn't mind painting it so long as I'm free.

Ah, thank you for giving him that info. I guess I didn't notice his post.

Ah, I remembered the days of 4 or so cosplays in one weekend.  I ended up spending all of my time changing in and out of costume. I have far too much make-up to deal with just as Kanda. It would be so much easier if I could actually turn myself to stone.
I may have one other costume and that's it.

DarkMoonlitStar

Quote from: Yuu on May 18, 2011, 01:29:23 AM
Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on May 18, 2011, 12:08:59 AM

Ah, thank you for giving him that info. I guess I didn't notice his post.

Ah, I remembered the days of 4 or so cosplays in one weekend.  I ended up spending all of my time changing in and out of costume. I have far too much make-up to deal with just as Kanda. It would be so much easier if I could actually turn myself to stone.
I may have one other costume and that's it.

it's no problem...I usually check forums on a daily basis whenever I'm on my computer. And at least you don't have to change as much since you'd probably only have 2 cosplays to deal with xP (I have 5...)
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Soxrocker04

I'll be going as Lavi (third uniform)~! And hopefully I can drag my Tyki with me~

himechan17

if i can still make it i'm going to try to get my friend to come with me who's doing lenalee's bandage version(whatever you call it...) :D