Cosplayers Meet Up & Hangout (Everyone Welcome!)

Started by JewishCosplayer, January 18, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

LadyGlitterbow

This sounds so fun! Also I have a few haruhi suzumiya figurines that I would be willing to donate for prizes. If I want to donate, then do I arrive early or what?

Motoko

I might be able to donate a few of my extra manga as prizes...perhaps a box of Fate-Stay Night Dark Saber figurines.
The figurines are still mint condition and un-opened.
Though I would really like to have it sold though ^^;
Same with manga, but we can even have like a sale going on too just to help people get rid of items they don't want.
Just a suggestion. ^^;

I'm kind of curious what people think of the suggestions I did make in my previous post. ^^;
Kind of nervous about the response...if it's favorable or not. ^^;
But it really is sounding fun and I'll definitely show.
See everyone there~

ruby19_4

I totally forgot about this. I will c u guys there. Good think I check.

JewishCosplayer

Um, if you want to donate something you can just tell us when you show up and we will put your items with the rest of the stuff. If you want to have people buy your stuff, then maybe we can have a small period at the ending where you can haggle prices with people? I really don't know.

Also, due to lack of money at the moment, we had to cut a few activities from the list. I'm really sorry T___T The list will be updated in a minute. If anyone can bring stuff for the games, we'd really be grateful.

JewishCosplayer

Ok, so far we have the following things planned for the Gathering:

Origami Folding
Dancing Contest
Trivia Game
Basic Poker
Duck Duck Goose
Go Fish
Tag
Red Rover

For the dancing contest and all around music, we will be playing Vocaloid songs mostly. It's basically all that my friend, Tristian has on her Ipod. If anyone else wants to use their Ipod in her speaker system, you are more the welcome to bring it along. When the gathering starts my friends and I will ask what everyone wants to do. We can just sit around and talk, or vote on a game or activity. Don't be afraid to speak up ^^