WE ARE THE DO~LLAR~ZU! Durarara!!/Baccano! Gathering 2011

Started by summerchristmas838, January 18, 2011, 10:55:21 PM

LastExile

bochero

Don't know how I missed this thread for this long.

I'm returning as Shizuo  :)

leggomymeggo

lylychee

Actually last-minute changed my costume, I'm going as Izaya ^^

summerchristmas838

you make a much better Izaya then me. I cut my hair too short T:
also there's gonna be a Drrr! panel sometime Saturday morning/noonish. I'm pretty sure Yuya Matsushita's gonna be there >:D

lylychee

Quote from: summerchristmas838 on May 23, 2011, 06:15:16 PM
you make a much better Izaya then me. I cut my hair too short T:
also there's gonna be a Drrr! panel sometime Saturday morning/noonish. I'm pretty sure Yuya Matsushita's gonna be there >:D
Thank you! Don't worry, if you look at the pictures his hair is a LOT shorter than mine, but the trendy cosplayers seem to like longer hair or something. I was thinking of getting a trim.
Really? That sounds great, I'll try to show up then :D

LastExile

There's gonna be an Aniplex gathering at 5:00 PM on Saturday at the Crunchyroll booth. They'll apparently be doing something to show how awesome Durarara is.
Also, it's been confirmed, Yuya Matsushita will in fact be at the DRRR!! panel this Saturday. :]

DarkMoonlitStar

Dang I would go to the panel but I got the ALL FF gathering at 1pm...maybe I should be late... hrm... (My schedule is packed because I have a cosplay group and...5 cosplays this year...)
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Yatta Dante

I can make it as Firo Prochainezo from Baccano (if this is still going to be a Durarara!!/Baccano! double gathering).
~Yatta Dante

LastExile

Quote from: Yatta Dante on May 24, 2011, 05:03:24 AM
I can make it as Firo Prochainezo from Baccano (if this is still going to be a Durarara!!/Baccano! double gathering).

It most definitely still is, and we'll be delighted to have you with us! :]

username_error

Quote from: bochero on May 23, 2011, 03:46:28 PM
Don't know how I missed this thread for this long.

I'm returning as Shizuo  :)
YAY, SHIZUOS! <3
Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

summerchristmas838

HEY BROS
since I probably won't be online between now and Fanime, here's to a happy one!
See you guys at the gathering!

(...or the panel if you're going to that.)

DarkMoonlitStar

It's too bad I missed this gathering...I was able to finally get into Celty around 4:20 and I just saw another CeltyxShizuo at the fountain area.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: DarkMoonlitStar on May 31, 2011, 07:34:28 PM
It's too bad I missed this gathering...I was able to finally get into Celty around 4:20 and I just saw another CeltyxShizuo at the fountain area.
^Ditto. You were probably one of the ones I saw when I got there late also. O:

I thought the gathering was going to be longer; wasn't aware that they were limiting the gatherings to just 30min this year. T.T That's too short. O:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Kuudere

I got there a tiny bit late, but it already seemed to be wrapping up by the time I showed up. Did it start early? Also, anyone got pictures they want to share from it?  :)

heeroyuy135

Did anyone get me as Dotachin stomping on the cellphone after the Izayas were done?
Also thanks for throwing the gathering, I had much fun and got a lot of photos from it!

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: MeowDesu on June 01, 2011, 09:41:12 AM
I got there a tiny bit late, but it already seemed to be wrapping up by the time I showed up. Did it start early? Also, anyone got pictures they want to share from it?  :)

I got there @ around 4 and it seem liked it did start early. I'd rather see a gathering start a couple minutes late than a couple minutes early.

DarkMoonlitStar

I wanted to see the whole group that gathered up for this Dx

Well I cosplayed as Celty on Friday, Saturday and Monday. Most likely some of you have seen me around with my flaming black scythe. I'm on a quest to find pictures of myself x3 I most likely saw a few of you around too.
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

username_error

The gathering started three minutes early or so. Wasn't that early. I was wondering why we cut it so quickly, I didn't realize there was a time limit. That freaking sucks.
Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

LastExile

We cut out really quickly. That was probably why a bunch of people missed us, because I know I saw lots of Durarara cosplayers that hadn't been at the gathering later on in the weekend.