SuperSmashBrosBRAWL!

Started by Throwfox, January 19, 2011, 10:58:47 PM

Throwfox

Great game! Who are you best at and who are you worst at?

I myself always play as sonic,falco,link,metaKnight-

what's your fav stages and have you unlocked EVERYTHING?

and etc..etc...etc..!

TrueIXVI

Hero to the downtrodden. Vanquisher of evil. Dispenser of JUSTICE.

Kuudere

I'm horrible at everything except Meta Knight, which my boyfriend has assured me must be a broken character if I am able to successfully use it. He has faith in my gaming skills, as you can tell.

TrueIXVI

lmao..wow sorry to hear that. no offense.
Hero to the downtrodden. Vanquisher of evil. Dispenser of JUSTICE.

c2chaos

I'm best with Pikachu and I'm terrible with Olimar. My friends all hate how well I can control Pikachu's Smash Special. My favorite stage is a stage I created that looks like a fire-flower.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

fishesloverice?

I'm best at Marth in sudden death  ;D
Other than that, I'm pretty good with Kirby.
私の最後の意志で!

Rank

Quote from: MeowDesu on January 20, 2011, 08:32:21 PM
I'm horrible at everything except Meta Knight, which my boyfriend has assured me must be a broken character if I am able to successfully use it. He has faith in my gaming skills, as you can tell.

Aw that's sad :( I think you can learn whatever character you want to, it just takes practice. I'm in a bit of the opposite situation- my boyfriend would actually like me to get into comp play with him.

I like using Ness or Marth when messing around, but when the trypants are on I typically go Falco. I'd LIKE to learn more characters to be able to counterpick, though.

(as an aside, many do consider MetaKnight a broken character lol)

Roguemagus

I main Ness! I am also decent with Olimar.

My favorite stage in Brawl is probably Delfino Plaza.

Rhornez

So far out of all the toon links i have faced i am the best :3 i wanna prove it this years tournament,favorite stage is final destination, see you guys in the tourny.

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

robozombisaurus

I'm good with Samus and pit. I love this game and im pretty good but ive been lazy and havent locked everything yet still need to work on it  :P
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Asa_Gohan

Im alright with Fox, Meta Knight, Falco, and Samus.  My favorite stage would probably have to be battlefield.  Lots of neat tricks that you can do there o3o

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Cloud

I usually use Kirby, Pikachu, and Marth. Do you think there will be Brawl at Fanime?

TuddtFudders

I usually use mario, wario, meta-knight, young link

Quote from: Cloud on May 06, 2011, 10:54:21 PM
I usually use Kirby,        , and Marth. Do you think there will be Brawl at Fanime?

Yes in gaming wise always, in cosplay wise not necessarily Brawl other then Nintendo in general but I'm cosplaying wario in original outfit while friend is doing brawl's white costume version of marth

otakuya

I use Pikachu, Link & Toon Link, Sonic, Game & Watch, R.O.B., and Pokemon Trainer

For sure there will be Brawl at Fanime: to play and as cosplay (one year I was Sandbag and my friends were Ness and Lucas...I drop items for them)

Iria

I will be playing brawl and cosplaying. Look for an epic Meta Knight costume!

Dr Mario

Everyone knows that Melee will always be the superior Smash Brothers game. Luckily I'm still good with Fox.
Solving all your fevers and chills since 1990.

Rhornez

Quote from: Dr Mario on May 23, 2011, 03:37:12 PM
Everyone knows that Melee will always be the superior Smash Brothers game. Luckily I'm still good with Fox.
No not everyone, because im part of the people that prefers brawl over melee, dont assume everyone thinks the same as you

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

lonemeditater

I think fox and metaknight are really cheap... I feel like pikachu is also broken... I don't know what tier zelda is, but I tend to use her instead. I also play a pretty mean ike, but when most people hear ike they tend to judge you...

I usually say zelda is my best, but i can win more easily if I spam...
I'm me and I exist...

Iria

I main Zelda too (but she is 2nd from the bottom on the tier list lol). I like her a lot, but I don't use her for tournaments much.