Johnny's Entertainment Panel

Started by Kaori, January 25, 2011, 07:02:44 PM

Kaori

Hello! I was one of the panelists from the JE panel last year.

Since JE has suddenly made its step into the American market, we thought it would be a good idea to do the panel again!

But this time we would like your support and request your comments and suggestions so that we can make a panel that you will enjoy! :D

And.....go at it! :D
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

VanessaAyukawa

More on resources on the great stuff fandom has put out there. The places on livejournal, the massive forums and such. I actually got an ok to do a Johnny's panel back in 2006, but backed out because I didn't have someone to go up there with me. I had booklets with info on where's what in fandom online. Booklets, handouts would be awesome.

.::midnight.maiden::.

I would totally go if there is a JE panel :D I missed the one last year because I woke up late ^^;
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

Kaori

@VanessaAyukawa: Great Idea! :/ I just don't know if my partner and I have enough time to actually find all the sources. We're only really knowledgeable when it comes to official and LJ  sites. :P

@Midnight.maiden: Be sure to come this year! :D It's a bugger to wake up but it'll be awesome!

The official panel time this year is SUNDAY at 10am! (I have to make sure exactly, but it definitely is the first panel of the morning like it was last year haha XD)
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama