long wait?

Started by erkk, January 27, 2011, 11:54:56 AM

erkk

if i wait in line, but  get in line an hour earlier, would  it  b a long wait? without pre reg.
Fanime 2013

mariotheotaku

Are you talking about the pre-reg line? last year I went an hour earlier and I had to wait for about 2.5-3 hrs but its not the staff's fault, there are only a handful of staff members on day zero working hard to get everyone out of the line as fast as possible.

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

Rin_chan

I guess I just got lucky last year, I was only in line maybe 30-40 minutes.

otakuya

Sometimes waiting in line at Fanime isn't that bad, as long as you have a DS/PSP/iTouch/Phone and/or am able to chat with people around you

erkk

thank you for the help! i kinda figured i would have to make friends with my neighbors in the line, at least itll halp me meet new fanime go'ers~
I cant wait. :]
Fanime 2013

c2chaos

The Registration line is very long compared to the pre-reg line, but however long the wait there's always time for new friends! (^o^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

The longest and most time-consuming line is usually the Cosplay Spectacular line, and not any of the registration lines.
You're waiting outside, the line (traditionally) wraps around the Civic Auditorium and Tech Museum, and the line starts many hours before the show actually begins. You also may be missing most of the Saturday Fanime activities waiting in line.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

c2chaos

^ Sometimes, that line would wrap around itself. It's great fun seeing a human wave go in that line. XD

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

milkychu

I remember that last year! I gave up when i saw the line started to loop around the tech museum XD. But i had my fill of fanime, i my poor feet were already tired.

I was in the pre-reg last year, and people are generally nice, people just started talking. I thought the guys in front of me were originally friends turns out they just met there for the first time.
♥ FANIME 2010 PICTURES ♥
http://artemis6.deviantart.com/•
♥FANIME Lolita PANEL♥
http://www.youtube.com/user/connie4790◘