candy!!!!!

Started by kotori-darkassasin, March 17, 2004, 06:08:25 PM

kotori-darkassasin

kotori-darkassasin

SuperKawaiiNeko

Easy on the double posting. Thats what the edit button is for.

Not to mention both of these posts are pointless stupid +1 posts and are in the wrong forum to boot.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

ChibiSerenaChan

he's just a noob! don't be mean so fast!! >^_^<;;

Hiyas! welcome to fanime boards!

so you like anime too!! going to fanime?
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

kEr0 l3eaR

hello! and welcome!! =D

KimaLucifer

I'm not greeting this person. If you look at General Discussion, he's the one that posted under the topic OIE!.

Also, CANDY and HELLO I'm new is nothing related to this section of the bullin board thank you >:O
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Beebers

At first I thought s/he was just trying to be obnoxious.. but I think that person thinks this is a chat room, and not a message board.

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"I'm not greeting this person. If you look at General Discussion, he's the one that posted under the topic OIE!.

Also, CANDY and HELLO I'm new is nothing related to this section of the bullin board thank you >:O

Indeed. Dont feed the newbies.

Quote from: "Beebers"At first I thought s/he was just trying to be obnoxious.. but I think that person thinks this is a chat room, and not a message board.

But its not. And quite obviously. It says right there FanimeCon BULLITEN BOARD on EVERY page. Thats not really an excuse.

Please dont feed the newbies.
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Yesenia

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"

But its not. And quite obviously. It says right there FanimeCon BULLITEN BOARD on EVERY page. Thats not really an excuse.

Awww, ^__^ but we shouldn't judge so fast. Besides, i remember when i was a newbie online, i didn't really know what a Bulletin Board was. ^_^ rof! I used to think it was some kinda chat thingy too when i first started posting like years ago. So yeah. ^_^
-Yesenia
..:: http://pink-sugar.net ::..
"For those with wings... Fly to your dreams"
... O_o.. Hyde loves me. *nods*

DayDreamerNessa

i think this newbie just came and went, though he may stray back here lol
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++