Cannot find my registration receipt from 2010

Started by BunofGovt, February 05, 2011, 08:52:09 AM

BunofGovt

Hi, I registered on the last day of Fanime 2010 for this year, but I cannot find my receipt.  Is there a way to get my registration information now?  I believe I will need it when I try to register for Artist Alley this year.  (Please let me know what information you will need from me to find my registration if this is possible)

Thanks!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Kyra_Maverick

Last time I preregistered like that an account was created for me using my email address. I had to use the 'forgot password' function to have the password sent to me.

However I don't know when those accounts are created, or what info you'll need for AA tables.

BunofGovt

Yeah, I thought I might have a confirmation email but did not see it in my email account.  Well, I won't worry too much right now.

M

E-mail registration at fanime.com and they should be able to help you out as we have those records too.

Kyra_Maverick is correct in that we created accounts with random passwords last year and people were able to go in and reset their passwords. However, I don't believe that we've done that this year.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

BunofGovt

chifunii

Quote from: MPLe on February 05, 2011, 08:17:36 PM
Kyra_Maverick is correct in that we created accounts with random passwords last year and people were able to go in and reset their passwords. However, I don't believe that we've done that this year.

Will something similar to that be in effect this year [at all]? I'm wondering what the process will be like for those that registered on the Monday of 2010...
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

M

Quote from: chifunii on February 13, 2011, 08:53:35 PMWill something similar to that be in effect this year [at all]? I'm wondering what the process will be like for those that registered on the Monday of 2010...
You will have an account created for you, I believe. Eric/Claudia will correct me if I'm completely off base. If you want to, you're more than welcome to e-mail registration@fanime[dot]com for confirmation.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

ewu

Hey all,

Feel free to email reg about that. However, I expect that those that registered on the last day of con will get an email with instructions on how to log in to their accounts.

See you all soon!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom