Scott Pilgrim vs. Fanime 2011

Started by Avairrianna, February 09, 2011, 09:04:16 AM

RiotKitty

Oh wow. I thought this gathering was going to be later in the afternoon on Monday. :x
Nyo!

Avairrianna

I am soooooooooo sorry to everyone at this gathering. I was horribly sick Monday morning and couldn't make it down in time to run it. Thank you to whoever stepped up and took control of the gathering.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Lonelykangta

Yea we had a nice wallace lookalike guide us. So glad he was there (not sure if he was trying to cosplay or not ><) i was the sex bombomb scott (with the bass shirt) was fun but wish it wasent monday. Had to leave half way threw cuz friends yelling to leave sooner. Either way cant wait to see pics and we had alot of ramonas a few scotts and a few Exs
Forever lonely

MaraKurohi

Haha, I know. A part of me thinks he was trying to cosplay yet another part still wonder if that was merely accidental. He played "Wallace" very smoothly, how he acted too. And yeah, there were soo many Ramonas than I had anticipated. If I could ever find those pics, I'm the small azn Ramona with red hair. T^T Tried to pull off the video game version. And yes, I had my real hair cut red and dyed. =D

And kangta, dear, they weren't yelling. Check out was unfortunately during the gathering time. Either be kicked out or charged more Dx (As a Ramona, I was in charge of yanking my Scott and running him outta there! hah) But yeah, wish the times could've changed so we would have stayed and have fun for longer<3

Rest well, Ava!
Cosplay:
Ramona Flowers
I do skate. Usually every Sun@GGP in SF<3
I'm still learning.
So sad though. No rollerblades indoors at the con</3
W/Skates ON:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/540398_3656188850591_1450681984_3056903_1283828432_n.jpg