Day Trip To Japantown (San Francisco)

Started by LadyGlitterbow, February 20, 2011, 12:36:22 PM

What day would be best for you? (All Saturdays)

March 5th
0 (0%)
March 12th
5 (33.3%)
March 19th
3 (20%)
March 26th
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

tifachan101

Quote from: Zero_Kirby on March 22, 2011, 01:32:18 AM
Happy belated Birthday, tifachan101. I won't be able to make it at all

Thx for wishing me a happy early bday. I am happy thx. :)

Zero_Kirby

Quote from: tifachan101 on March 22, 2011, 08:01:46 AM
Quote from: Zero_Kirby on March 22, 2011, 01:32:18 AM
Happy belated Birthday, tifachan101. I won't be able to make it at all

Thx for wishing me a happy early bday. I am happy thx. :)

Anytime. we will across path at Fanime

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

L0Lpants

~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

kgHapa

DarkMoonlitStar

I'm excited too. It's been a while since I've been to SF and Japantown...And I get to go shopping for cosplay stuff at the mall.

Does anyone have a psp? I can bring some games over and we can link up via Ad-hoc depending on what games we all have. I'd most likely bring my KH:BBS and Dissidia 012 (new game +) at least.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Momoko

My friend (who is also going to the gathering) told me that her cousin said that there's a prediction that on Saturday, there is gonna be an earthquake in CA that's bigger than Japan's. She says the person that predicted this is the same person that predicted the big earthquake in SF in 19something.

Just seeing if anyone else heard of this? I'm not sure if it's really true but just wanted everyone to know.
Nvm, it was a fake warning.

Of course keep checking on news and weather reports about Saturday x]

I'm really excited! 3 more days :D

tifachan101

I have a psp but the game i have for my psp are: Final Fantasy Crisi core and none of those games atm. Man I cant wait 3 more days. Also just so you know i am bring three people with me so four people are coming including me. I can wait to see everyone and also take pics and video.

Elimeno

Hey, since I'm in the city all the time everyone in this thread needs to go to Moyo.  Brand new FroYo place that opened up (across the way from Autofreakz and the jewelry store)  and give them some support... plus they have green tea and red bean froyo :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

otakuya

Put me down as a maybe, but I kinda doubt I can make it. I wish I could, though.

LadyGlitterbow

Hey! Since the trip is tomorrow, I thought I would put my number up here, so if anyone needs to get a hold of me (late, lost, whatever!) they can! Feel free to add my number to your phone or whatever if you are planning on attending! It's 925-917-1174. Also, I found a bunch of Japantown coupons I would like to share! http://www.sfjapantown.org/Business/index.cfm?promo=1#

Memo

A little late, but anyone up for a game of tetris? I let one of my friends borrow the game for the week but if anyone has it and is willing to bring their ds, I challenge you, haha.

tickyhead

Wow this is really short notice for me, but I could probably be there! I'm on Spring Break right now (during the semester I actually LIVE in San Fran!) but I can probably drive down there just for funsies anyway. I suppose we'll wait and see. You can contact me at tickyheadATgmail or 831-359-three six five four. If anyone is from the Santa Cruz area and would like to donate some gas money I can give up to 4 people a ride.
あんた の 靴様 は 今 何処だ!?

kookiekween99

Quote from: Memo on March 25, 2011, 05:13:53 PM
A little late, but anyone up for a game of tetris? I let one of my friends borrow the game for the week but if anyone has it and is willing to bring their ds, I challenge you, haha.

What version? Tetris DS or Tetris Party Deluxe?

Small chance I might go if I can get some friends to go with me. It's dangerous to go alone. ^^;
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Memo

Quote from: kookiekween99 on March 25, 2011, 05:32:50 PM
Quote from: Memo on March 25, 2011, 05:13:53 PM

What version? Tetris DS or Tetris Party Deluxe?

Small chance I might go if I can get some friends to go with me. It's dangerous to go alone. ^^;

Hm, I don't think either matters as long as we can connect with each other and play :]  The more the merrier.

Elimeno

Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

tifachan101

Wow almost 12 more hours to go and i will see everyone. My number is 707-481-2469. Man and its my bday is going to be cold and raining. Happy birthday to me. Ill bring all my games and wat not. I am sorry i dont havd a ds but a friend that is coming has one. :)  :o :o  8)

Runewitt

and then i find out that i wont be able to attend. thhis sucks, but maybe i'll see you guys next time.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

kookiekween99

I probably can't go because I couldn't get any friends to go with me. D:
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Elimeno

not going to be able to make it tomorrow, ride cancelled on me.  so i'm leaving it up to someone to text me all the fun you're having 209 986 5742 :P