Kingdom Hearts Day 0 Gathering/Dinner Fanime Con 2011!

Started by Haku_Zoi, February 24, 2011, 01:21:12 AM

Kites-kun

BSaphire

If you would like this to be an Official gathering on the Fanime Gatherings list you will need to first update your first post with the correct format. I would also like to strongly suggest reading some of the pinned threads to find out more info.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

monikamilani

I'll come in a KH1 Sora, or KH2 sora. It just depends xD
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

kagaminerin02

I will totally be there as Roxas! not sure which version though yet!

Tainted-Bliss

ShadowYazoo

Work and transportation permitting I'll be there as Replica Riku (Chain of Memories)

The Crypt

me and and my gf would love to join you as Terra and Ventus but the time if kinda odd. you want a gathering at 6pm on day 0. a lot of people are going to be waiting in line to pick up there badges at that time so i dont know if this plan can work well for most people includeing myself
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Tainted-Bliss

Quote from: The Crypt on April 06, 2011, 04:54:18 PM
me and and my gf would love to join you as Terra and Ventus but the time if kinda odd. you want a gathering at 6pm on day 0. a lot of people are going to be waiting in line to pick up there badges at that time so i dont know if this plan can work well for most people includeing myself

This isn't the main KH gathering, which is why fuss hasn't really been made over the time. It's mainly a way to get people together to go have dinner, so 6 seems like a good time in my opinion.

RoseLove19

The Crypt

Quote from: Tainted-Bliss on April 07, 2011, 05:03:53 PM

This isn't the main KH gathering, which is why fuss hasn't really been made over the time. It's mainly a way to get people together to go have dinner, so 6 seems like a good time in my opinion.
but that still leaves the fact that people will still be trying to get there badges at 6pm. i'm if were starting at a later time then yea.
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Haku_Zoi

Quote from: Haku_Zoi on February 24, 2011, 01:21:12 AM
Having a Kingdom Hearts gathering + dinner on DAY 0 of Fanime 2011!!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Thursday

Time: 6:15pm

MP: Giant Fountain [outside in front]

L:

We'll meet at the FOUNTAINS, and take some photos--- then head off to FOOD! We'll discuss where we wish to eat, I was thinking JOHNNY ROCKETS, but let me know what you guys think!

Kingdom Hearts Day 0 Gathering 2011

DESTINY ISLAND:

Sora - Me, monikamilani, Edward Elric

Riku - Ice Queen, Valdrien, Chroniclesofdestiny, ShadowYazoo

Kairi - Avara

TWILIGHT TOWN:

Roxas - Sasu, kagaminerin02

Pence - Otaking

Olette - RoseLove19

Hayner - Rae

ORGANIZATION XIII:

Xemnas - IcosplayNeji, Kale Tosen

Riku [organization] - MokurenTattoo

Xaldin - Ino-Chan

Marluxia - Kiara

Namine - Purrbox

Saix - Naraku1010

Demyx - Kites-Kun

PAST:

Aqua - Khyaoiness

PHOTOGRAPHERS:

~Gingadreamer~

~Valdrein~

So please Kingdom Hearts lovers; join us in the fun of Day 0! Make some friends and share a paopu fruit!!

~ Prince Bellamy [Haku Zoi]

I'm a member of Okage-Sama De~ cosplay group.

Haku_Zoi

Quote from: The Crypt on April 20, 2011, 10:49:49 PM
Quote from: Tainted-Bliss on April 07, 2011, 05:03:53 PM

but that still leaves the fact that people will still be trying to get there badges at 6pm. i'm if were starting at a later time then yea.

It's 6:15, sorry, I'm not changing the time again.

Haku_Zoi

Quote from: Haku_Zoi on April 25, 2011, 07:03:47 PM
Quote from: Haku_Zoi on February 24, 2011, 01:21:12 AM
Having a Kingdom Hearts gathering + dinner on DAY 0 of Fanime 2011!!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Thursday

Time: 6:15pm

MP: Giant Fountain [outside in front]

L:

We'll meet at the FOUNTAINS, and take some photos--- then head off to FOOD! We'll discuss where we wish to eat, I was thinking JOHNNY ROCKETS, but let me know what you guys think!

Kingdom Hearts Day 0 Gathering 2011

DESTINY ISLAND:

Sora - Me, monikamilani, Edward Elric

Riku - Ice Queen, Valdrien, Chroniclesofdestiny, ShadowYazoo

Kairi - Avara

TWILIGHT TOWN:

Roxas - Sasu, kagaminerin02

Pence - Otaking

Olette - RoseLove19

Hayner - Rae

ORGANIZATION XIII:

Xemnas - IcosplayNeji, Kale Tosen

Riku [organization] - MokurenTattoo

Xaldin - Ino-Chan

Marluxia - Kiara

Namine - Purrbox

Saix - Naraku1010

Demyx - Kites-Kun

PAST:

Aqua - Khyaoiness

PHOTOGRAPHERS:

~Gingadreamer~

~Valdrein~

So please Kingdom Hearts lovers; join us in the fun of Day 0! Make some friends and share a paopu fruit!!

~ Prince Bellamy [Haku Zoi]

I updated you guys! :D

Jay1331

Aww you should do another gathering on saterday like last year and the year before that. more people might come =) if so, then I go as Sora II =D a lot of people tend to come on Friday and Saterday =) :D

khyaoiness

Sorry i have to change my cosplay
i'm going to be Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora, sorry xP
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

BWolfwood

Working on Master Xehanort, I don't know if I will be out by Thursday night though.  I'll show if I can.
How can I make it move.....?

acostory

Count me in on this as KHII Sora! Now to finish up the costume real quick...

jsakurachan1

hey ill be coming as either demyx or luxord depending on my hair...its being a butt...ill also be late cause my flight gets in at 6ish...

yay!

Sora

Whether I be sora or Riku will depend on the weather that day
"Don't give me any orders."

RoseLove19

I just found out that there is a big chance I wont be getting to Fanime until Friday. I'm so sorry I was really looking forward to this gathering