2012 Soul Eater Gathering! (Update 10.24.11)

Started by MokurenTattoo, February 24, 2011, 04:28:00 PM

Are you guys excited for 2012!?

HELL YEAH!
1 (100%)
Meh...
0 (0%)
DEAR GOD NO!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

KFCpops8

hi i'm d man n's friend and i'll be going as chrona :)

Cosplay Circus

MokurenTattoo, you can change that Justin Law from the maybe to the attending list. He got the costume so Tuna and I are going to help him trim the wig when ours arrive.

And on a side note, I'm happy to see people cosplaying Free :D
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

zeroelement

Quote from: Wolftale on May 18, 2011, 08:01:54 PM
MokurenTattoo, you can change that Justin Law from the maybe to the attending list. He got the costume so Tuna and I are going to help him trim the wig when ours arrive.

Lol but i have to say Free is one of the most forgotten names in all of anime. I went to SacAnime for the winter2011 and 5 people the first day knew what free's name was Free even when i had a sticker that said Hello my name is FREE (a name not a price) people still didnt know but they all know soul and stine
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: zeroelement on May 18, 2011, 11:38:42 PM

Lol but i have to say Free is one of the most forgotten names in all of anime. I went to SacAnime for the winter2011 and 5 people the first day knew what free's name was Free even when i had a sticker that said Hello my name is FREE (a name not a price) people still didnt know but they all know soul and stine

Yea, I think it's because there's usually not many people that cosplay him (from what I've seen at least). It's a shame though, he's a cool character so I'm glad there will be some this year (:
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

zeroelement

Quote from: Wolftale on May 18, 2011, 11:58:59 PM
Quote from: zeroelement on May 18, 2011, 11:38:42 PM

Yea, I think it's because there's usually not many people that cosplay him (from what I've seen at least). It's a shame though, he's a cool character so I'm glad there will be some this year (:

ya im exsited about it because i got a contact for it this time (even thow i were contacts ahhh ill be blind!!!) but its white with red ring on the outside no contacts are made for him because hes rarely done so i got close XD

abcbadcat

I will be going as a Shinigami-inspired costume (not quite gijinka but close) and my friend will be the crossplay version of Death the Kid

fighter_for_hire

Okay and another friend of mine is bringing Eruka Frog <3 Just found out today, so stoked!

MokurenTattoo

Thank you all for attending! I hope to host the gathering again next year, hope to see you all then!
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

zeroelement

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150210286543599.332900.562828598
Photos i uploaded onto Facebook.
If you want the Real Files tell me witch one and i can send it to an email. (tag away and feel free to add me)

btw
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150210378378599&comments
Soul and blackstar skit thing.

abcbadcat

I didn't attend the gathering (because I was finishing up my cosplay) but I was shinigami and my friend was a female Death the Kid. We were around Saturday afternoon if anyone has pics :O

Xeluu

Hi all!
I was the Maka with the ginormous scythe. :3
I had tons of fun this year! I'm uploading my photos to photobucket from the gathering (Made my sister take them), so I'll be posting them up sometime tomorrow/today.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Xeluu

Sorry to double post, but here we go!
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/Xeluu/Fanime%202011/
That's pretty much just filled with Soul Eater pictures, from the Gathering or Otherwise. :D

Hope to see you all again next year, it was a LOT of fun!
2016 Cosplay Plans

Cosplay Circus

Something I've talked a little bit about with MokurenTattoo is would anyone be interested in doing some sort of thing after the Soul Eater gathering next year? I know this year some of us went over to the Subway for lunch.

Feel free to post ideas!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

acostory

Count me in as Black Star! That is, if I can get the costume done in time....

MokurenTattoo

Psh, you better, bro. There was only one Black*Star this year!
2012 Cosplays:

abcbadcat

Xeluu

Okay, NOW I have all the gathering photos uploaded.
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/Xeluu/Fanime%202011/
And I should be there next year as Maka again, either same as last year, or if I'm really feeling it I might do Spartoi Maka.
2016 Cosplay Plans

pokkypok

I would love to be there as Tsubaki again! You know, this time with my belt not held together by safety pins. XD
And I'll try and bring my group with me :D

pokkypok