Registration help (New to fanime) *update*

Started by Wingless, February 26, 2011, 12:36:29 PM

Wingless

Ive been looking through the forums but i cant find my question so plz help >_<

So im going to register me and my friend for Fanime by this or next week (please correct me if im registering wrong), I click register for Attendee, And im going to register my friend into my group, but one thing i want to figure out, is when i pay for  our registration, do both those attendee registrations last for friday through sunday right?

*UPDATE:* Also i notice that one of the hotels Single rates is $79. is that how much it will cost for the entire stay in the hotel for fanime?  :o

FanFicGuru

Yes. Every "registration" that you purchase online is for a full weekend pass at $55 (or $60 or whatever the price is when you purchase it).

They don't sell one-day passes online.

:)
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Wingless

Thank you so much for the quick reply! ^__^  :D

otakuya

Fanimecon lasts from Thursday evening (technically) through Monday evening, so it's not just a weekend you reg for, unless you buy a walk-up day pass.

FanFicGuru

The $79 single rate is per night, before tax.

ALSO, note that's for the Doubletree, which is kinda far from the convention center. I would suggest perusing the Hotel and Facilities board and seeing if people need roommates.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Mango Bunny

^ If you wanted to stay closer try putting yourself on the waiting list for another hotel. I'd book somewhere else just in case though, and if you cancel before the cutoff date there is no fee.

M

Quote from: Otakuya on February 26, 2011, 02:18:00 PM
Fanimecon lasts from Thursday evening (technically) through Monday evening, so it's not just a weekend you reg for, unless you buy a walk-up day pass.
Correction and clarification: FanimeCon officially starts on Friday afternoon and ends on Monday afternoon, not evening. There is a small bit of non-planned programming on Thursday evening though, but it's mostly "whichever rooms are fully set up."
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!