What track do you want to hear in the PA system?

Started by N.E.R.V.agent220, March 01, 2011, 12:41:26 PM

PyronIkari

Quote from: God91125 on March 10, 2011, 10:06:12 AMSome tracks from Marvel Versus Capcom 3 OST might be pretty alright too.

MvC3's OST is one of the worst OSTs ever. The only decent songs are maybe Doom's and Ghost and Goblins stage music. The rest of the album sounds like people that don't know how to play instruments playing with a guy who over does it because he's good on guitar. And then you have the monstrousity that's X-23's theme.

Antstep

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 10, 2011, 10:10:51 AM
Quote from: God91125 on March 10, 2011, 10:06:12 AMSome tracks from Marvel Versus Capcom 3 OST might be pretty alright too.

MvC3's OST is one of the worst OSTs ever. The only decent songs are maybe Doom's and Ghost and Goblins stage music. The rest of the album sounds like people that don't know how to play instruments playing with a guy who over does it because he's good on guitar. And then you have the monstrousity that's X-23's theme.
I agree with this. However, i LOVE MVC2's OST and think that would be pretty cool. Although it can get a little annoying after constantly hearing I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIIIDE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Antstep on March 10, 2011, 05:31:41 PM
Quote from: PyronIkari on March 10, 2011, 10:10:51 AM

I agree with this. However, i LOVE MVC2's OST and think that would be pretty cool. Although it can get a little annoying after constantly hearing I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIIIDE.
But I love being taken for a ride...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

God91125

I dunno I think it'd be nice I guess I'm just on a MvC3 craze at the moment >_> though 2 would be awesome as well or the remixes for WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

Daimyo

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

ClariS the Anonymous Junior High School Pop Duo is getting very big in the Anime Scene.

I would suggest Irony from the hit anime of 2010 Ore no Imouto ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Gai nai!

and Connect from the popular Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime.

Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

kookiekween99

Anything by S3RL. :D

(Probably won't happen, but a girl can dream, can't she? ;D)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

dj seifer

I'd like to hear some Do As Infinity.  Failing that, a non-stop Yoko Kanno megamix.

Elimeno

Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 05, 2011, 10:00:05 PM
The entire soundtrack to Super Meat Boy.

You play that, and I will be happy.

that and the Castle Crashers soundtrack.

also Ar Tonelico Qoga soundtrack... i can supply it if needed :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Luca Cantellano

Quote from: Avairrianna on March 28, 2011, 10:40:52 AM
Studio Ghibli music from the movies

Haha! That would be supah cute!!

ouo

I'd love to hear the song "Country Roads" by Yoko Honna from Whisper of the Heart
Oh! & also "Always with Me" by Youmi Kimura from Spirited Away

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)