2011 Nintendo Power! A gathering of all things Nintendo

Started by Otaking007, March 01, 2011, 01:13:20 PM

Otaking007

Okay here we go! Lets gather up all the amazing characters of Nintendo, including Smash Bros, Zelda, and of course Mario. We should be holding this Friday afternoon, I'll post an actual time closer to Fanime. I hope we have a big turn out and show our Nintendo fandom off!

Day: Friday
Time: TBA

Attending
Otaking007 - Mario
Pulse - Luigi

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

MokurenTattoo

I may attend as femme!MARIO, if I can throw together the cosplay by Fanime. ^^
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Nemuren

I'm part of a Smash Bros. group that might be able to attend. What time were you thinking of holding this?

You might want to also post this gathering on the Fanime section of the cosplay.com forums. I've had more responses on there for my Zelda gathering than I have here.

Nemuren

So, Fanime won't have a Smash Bros. gathering?  :'(

Chocolate Thunder

I'll be going as Raccoon Mario (Raccoon ears and tail)

Mastershambler

I would love to bring Cilan if we go for Friday or Captain Falcon if this happen Sunday!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Nemuren

Well, my Smash group (Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf, Sheik, Snake) will be walking around on Friday at least. With props!

TuddtFudders

Was hoping this thread would get underway soon, will be doing wario on friday and my friend as marth

Nemuren

Since the OP hasn't been around and time is running short, I've volunteered to run this gathering. If you're interested in attending, please post in the new thread located here:
Nintendo/Super Smash Bros. Gathering - 2011
Cosplay.com version here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=242035

Even if you've posted in this thread already, drop by the new thread and say hello so I can keep my list accurate (and help keep the thread visible  ;)).