Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

cottoncandymuffin

awesome, thanks! 
I'm so excited I can't stop jumping up and down  ;D

Momoko

Quote from: Acid_Android on May 16, 2011, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 16, 2011, 03:24:52 PM
If both the MusicFest artists are performing on the same day is it going to be like 1 artist performs and we stay inside and then the second artist follows or are there going to be like a morning and evening concert?

It's just one concert.  One act will perform and then another act will follow.  You won't have to leave the Civic.
I hope so ^^ I'm so excited!

Kaori

So I may just be blind this late at night but what time is the autograph session?
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

cottoncandymuffin

@Kaori: I was about to ask the same haha. I don't think it's with the Q&A panel (it's only 1 hour), but I don't see anything else that could be it on the schedule...is there even an autograph session this time?

PickleBunny

Don't worry, there will be autograph sessions but the times have not been announced just yet.  They are not at the same time as the artists' Q+A, though.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

freewayangel092

The schedule is out but it doesn't say when and on what day music fest will be held. Can anyone please enlighten me???
What day?
What time?
thanks.

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: PickleBunny on May 22, 2011, 02:53:26 PM
Don't worry, there will be autograph sessions but the times have not been announced just yet.  They are not at the same time as the artists' Q+A, though.

chifunii

Quote from: freewayangel092 on May 22, 2011, 09:19:11 PM
The schedule is out but it doesn't say when and on what day music fest will be held. Can anyone please enlighten me???
What day?
What time?
thanks.

You had to click on the mega-schedule for the times for the bigger events--
http://apps.fanime.com/2011/schedule/grid.php?showspecials=1
Musicfest starts at 7  at the auditorium across the street from the SJCC
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Kaori

Thank you so much for letting us know! :D What's the procedure for autographs this year?

Also, when is the earliest we can line up for the concert? We want front row! :D

cottoncandymuffin

I don't think there is really an set time you can start lining up (the line starts outside anyways), but I mean, don't like camp out overnight y'know haha xD
Last year I got in like around 4 hours early for LM.C's MusicFest and still got a pretty good spot ;)

TofuHopper

MusicFest is for all ages? My niece&nephew is anticipating for this concert as well and they're under 10 xp Need to make sure if they are allow in first

cottoncandymuffin

I think there isn't an age limit...just make sure they can stand a lot of bumping around and screaming lol xP

TofuHopper

cottoncandymuffin

just want to make sure that there isn't a typo but yuya has 2 autographs, one saturday 2:30pm-3:30pm and on sunday 12pm-1pm?

Kaori

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 25, 2011, 03:51:24 PM
just want to make sure that there isn't a typo but yuya has 2 autographs, one saturday 2:30pm-3:30pm and on sunday 12pm-1pm?
Hopefully.... It'd make it a lot easier.

miyabi77

I'll bring 2 CDs just in case! haha!
OMG I'm getting nervous already! >3<

I couldnt find the topic anymore but I remember that we cant bring camera to the MusicFest. I wonder if cell phones are allowed or not... and is there a box where we can put our letters/gifts to Yuya at MusicFest? or should I bring it to autographs/Q&A section???

FanFicGuru

Quote from: miyabi77 on May 26, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
I'll bring 2 CDs just in case! haha!
OMG I'm getting nervous already! >3<

I couldnt find the topic anymore but I remember that we cant bring camera to the MusicFest. I wonder if cell phones are allowed or not... and is there a box where we can put our letters/gifts to Yuya at MusicFest? or should I bring it to autographs/Q&A section???

Ewu and I actually had this exchange the other day regarding cell phones. In short: you are allowed to have your phones.

As far as the box thing goes, I'm unsure. Maybe someone else could answer that for you. *poof*
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

felexis12

For the concert does anyone know who will perform first, FLOW or Yuya?

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: felexis12 on May 26, 2011, 04:47:34 PM
For the concert does anyone know who will perform first, FLOW or Yuya?
probably yuya (most people are saying that too), but I'm not too sure either :\

miyabi77

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 25, 2011, 03:51:24 PM

Is there any staff  who can confirm this for us please?