Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

Acid_Android

MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Kuudere

Yay! Good job with that guest. I'll definitely be there.

chifunii

Though I won't be "attending because of his roles in anime/live-action films", I'll go for his songs...and his acting (Gotta catch up with my jdramas, life is pretty dry without IkuToma on screen ; A ;). I'm starting to wonder whether I should be on the balcony or the floor seats this year.......... ??? ???
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Kiara

.... Yuya. The Sebastian from the kuroshitsuji Musicals.... I now officially forgive Fanime for messing up my masquerade plans, and for any wrongdoings they may have done in the past or may do in the future. Yuya performing at Fanime..... my life is officially complete. I've been the biggest fan of those musicals FOREVER. I know every word of every song. Fanime, you've certainly outdone yourself this time. I applaud you.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

InsaneChan

Omg Fanime <3! Thank you so much for this!

I for one will definitely be in attendance to all of his events 8D
Love. Life. fANIME.

Kaori

OH MY GOSH 

I started crying when I saw the announcement.

Out of curiousity, would you guys be willing to sell reserved seating for this? I would be willing to pay for front row seats for his concert. Kind of like what AX did for Morning Musume.
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

LastExile

I am all up on this. Thank you, Fanime. I didn't think it was possible, but you just got even more awesome.

Acid_Android

Quote from: Kaori on March 03, 2011, 07:38:34 PM
OH MY GOSH  

I started crying when I saw the announcement.

Out of curiousity, would you guys be willing to sell reserved seating for this? I would be willing to pay for front row seats for his concert. Kind of like what AX did for Morning Musume.

All the enthusiasm is really exciting! But MusicFest is a free event for attendees & the seats will be first come first serve. ^^;
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

runpuri

Thank you so much for inviting him! I'm a really big fan of him! I have a question, What time will his concert, q&a and autograph session be? or if it's undecided, what time/day can we expect it to be?>

Also, does Fanime or Matsushita Yuya's company have certain photography rules? (for autograph session?)

thank you again~

kollunz

doot

chibibiju

* A *
now i seriously want to go
must convince parents = 3 =

atarashi.michi

atarashi.michi

just wondering, will he most likely be performing and having the signing on the weekend part (sat. & sun.)?
because i have school on friday YnY

LOVE.SAE

*FANGIRLING LIKE NO OTHER*
We all know. At the autograph signing, WE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT WE GET TO SHAKE HIS HAND AND MAYBE HUG HIM.

Hikalynn

I'm a new attendee to Fanime, but when will MusicFest be and where will Yuya-san be meet-and-greeting/autograph with the audience?

I heard that it was in the Civic Auditorium, but isn't that some place away from the Convention Center???

Sorry for my newbiness, been screaming "KYAAAA" since the announcement!

Touya no Miko

Don't forget to wish him a Happy Belated Birthday! His 21st b-day is on May 24, just a few days before Fanime.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

chifunii

Quote from: atarashi.michi on March 04, 2011, 01:20:07 AM
just wondering, will he most likely be performing and having the signing on the weekend part (sat. & sun.)?
because i have school on friday YnY

If there are two artists for MusicFest this year (;), then it'd probably be
Friday: Concert
Saturday: Q&A + Autograph Session
Sunday: Concert
Monday: Q&A + Autograph Session
like it was last year...

Quote from: Hikalynn on March 04, 2011, 06:28:03 PM
I'm a new attendee to Fanime, but when will MusicFest be and where will Yuya-san be meet-and-greeting/autograph with the audience?

I heard that it was in the Civic Auditorium, but isn't that some place away from the Convention Center???

Sorry for my newbiness, been screaming "KYAAAA" since the announcement!

The concert will be across the street from the convention center, not far at all! As for the Q&A+Autographs, it'll probably be held in one of the rooms in one of the two hotels adjoined to the convention center (Hilton or Marriott)

=_= I'm so excited I'm not sure what to do with my giddiness right now. XD

Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 06:57:05 PM
Don't forget to wish him a Happy Belated Birthday! His 21st b-day is on May 24, just a few days before Fanime.

YEESSSS! I realized that yesterday night myself, of course, that gives us the incentive to give him presents...Which leads me to a question of my own...Will there be a bin for gifts to give him? I liked being able to do that last year..

Touya no Miko

Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM

like it was last year...

Well from the looks of it Saturday night will be entirely dedicated to Musicfest. Sunday is already filled up by the masquerade and B&W ball.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Mi Feng

He's always sounded like a Japanese R&B artist to me.(a good way) Anyways, looking forward to MusicFest as always!

chifunii

Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM

like it was last year...

Well from the looks of it Saturday night will be entirely dedicated to Musicfest. Sunday is already filled up by the masquerade and B&W ball.

Last year the times conflicted, many attendees had to decide which one they were willing to sacrifice for the other...
If the schedule will be packed like it was last year, then I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case again..