Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

miyabi77

Quote from: Moony on April 16, 2011, 11:33:10 AM
I'm totally excited for this concert. I'm coming allll the way from Atlanta and all alone just to see him ^__^;;
Same here!
I will fly from Dallas~  ^-^/

Quote from: Acid_Android on April 16, 2011, 11:37:51 AM
We're reducing MusicFest concerts to just one night, and it'll be on Saturday.
Thanks for the info!  I'd also like to know when the autograph session will be.  Please let us know when you have the info.  Really need it when booking flight and hotel ^_^;

Acid_Android

Quote from: miyabi77 on April 18, 2011, 10:00:06 AM

Thanks for the info!  I'd also like to know when the autograph session will be.  Please let us know when you have the info.  Really need it when booking flight and hotel ^_^;

We're finalizing the rest of Yuya's events, and will let you guys know soon.  Thanks for your patience!
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

momoodar

Quote from: xdeath_bunnyx on April 15, 2011, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 08:31:34 PM
Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM

If there are two artists for MusicFest this year (;), then it'd probably be
Friday: Concert
Saturday: Q&A + Autograph Session
Sunday: Concert
Monday: Q&A + Autograph Session
like it was last year...

Well from the looks of it Saturday night will be entirely dedicated to Musicfest. Sunday is already filled up by the masquerade and B&W ball.

Last year the times conflicted, many attendees had to decide which one they were willing to sacrifice for the other...
If the schedule will be packed like it was last year, then I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case again..

Still, if there were two concerts it would still be nice :D (depending on who the other concert is performed by)

Last year I wasn't able to get an autograph, but this year I definitely will! Totally looking forward to Yuya's concert ^^

Does that mean there will be only one guest of honor?  :o

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Moony

^__^ I can't wait!
@Miyabi-- if you haven't booked yet, you should just come for the whole con, that's what I'm doing, then there's no risk of missing anything! :D
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

M

Quote from: momoodar on April 18, 2011, 09:04:54 PM
Does that mean there will be only one guest of honor?  :o
No. There's still GoHs that are going to be announced soon.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Amo-chan

I'm excited!! He's such a good singer!! Now this means I can get more of his music too!
Oh oh oh sooo excited!!
Fanime you're awesome. It's worth the 1000000000 miles i have to fly to come. Fanime is the best ever.
Wonder who the next guest is, and how its all gonna work out being all on one night. Hope this means we won't have to sacrifice (if there are two bands) one band to see another?

ruby19_4

Quote from: Amo-chan on April 22, 2011, 05:49:23 PM
I'm excited!! He's such a good singer!! Now this means I can get more of his music too!
Oh oh oh sooo excited!!
Fanime you're awesome. It's worth the 1000000000 miles i have to fly to come. Fanime is the best ever.
Wonder who the next guest is, and how its all gonna work out being all on one night. Hope this means we won't have to sacrifice (if there are two bands) one band to see another?

I just check and heard that FLOW will be coming in too.

username_error

So Excited about this. I know the Durarara cosplay group is going to be getting our rock on! <3
Cosplays for Fanime-
Izaya Orihara Durarara 95% Done
Suit Izaya Durarara 75% Done
Aoba Kuronuma Durarara 90% done

Kaori

Hey everyone! I'm super happy everyone is getting excited for the concert, because I'm hella excited!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've made a Matsushita Yuya International Fan tshirt with the help of all of the Matsushita Yuya Related communities on Livejournal, and would like to extend the preorder discount to you guys! :D Tshirts can be picked up at my Artist Alley Table when I figure out what number it is! I would love to show Yuya-san that he has a ton of fans who support him in America!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CPCNw-QL&formkey=dG1YcDlvSUJmWkRqSW5FTUhBTzJLRnc6MQ#gid=0<---- Here's the order form
<---- Here's the tshirt design!
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

.::midnight.maiden::.

@Kaori: This looks awesome :O What is the LJ link to the fan club? I might join xD
I'll probably think about buying this, unless there is an official t-shirt from Fanime this year. >.< Like last year's musicfest t-shirt.
Is there a picture of the bonus light stick that comes with the Fanime preorders?
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

TwistedFayt

Quote from: Angelx624 on April 04, 2011, 07:24:37 AM
Ohhh man, when I saw the announcement, BOY DID I FREAK OUT~!!!!! I am a huge, huge, HUUUGE fan of Kuroshitsuji, as well as the Kuro musicals~!! He is truly talented, and he makes a VERY GOOD Sebas-chan~!! <3 I still freak a little whenever I hear his name or listen to his music, now that I know he's gonna be at Fanime~ I'll have to restrain myself from glomping the poor guy when meeting him~!! ^/////^;;;

And I also cannot believe he's so young~!! XDD And it's awesome that his birthday is a few days before Fanime~ :3 I hope to make/get him at least a card~ ^^;; As for a present....... well........ it'll be quite an..... interesting present........ >DD It'll be a certain outfit of a certain character I shall be cosplaying........ just for him...... ;P

Completely understand how you feel. ^^ I seriously can't wait and even though the group of people I'll be going to Fanime with may not know who he is, I'll drag them the way William did to Grell and FORCE them to watch him with me. x3
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Kaori

Quote from: .::midnight.maiden::. on April 24, 2011, 10:30:11 AM
@Kaori: This looks awesome :O What is the LJ link to the fan club? I might join xD
I'll probably think about buying this, unless there is an official t-shirt from Fanime this year. >.< Like last year's musicfest t-shirt.
Is there a picture of the bonus light stick that comes with the Fanime preorders?
It's matsu_yuya, closetoyou_yuya and the Durarara comms that I went through for voting, but the tshirt was made by me! :D

I'll probably buy a MF shirt as well. I just wanted to make a shirt so that Matsushita-san could see that he has a group of devoted fans haha XD

It isn't a special light stick. I just want ones that are all yellow so that we all can wave them so Matsushita-san knows we're there haha XD
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

bm813

Will there be a meet and greet sort of session with Yuya? Anyone know when?

jemz

Quote from: bm813 on May 09, 2011, 04:17:20 PM

There will be a Q&A Panel and an Autograph session. The schedule is still being finalized so keep checking the website/forums for more updates.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

bm813

Quote from: jemz on May 09, 2011, 04:32:34 PM
Quote from: bm813 on May 09, 2011, 04:17:20 PM

There will be a Q&A Panel and an Autograph session. The schedule is still being finalized so keep checking the website/forums for more updates.

Thanks for responding! Are there rules/guidelines to the autograph session? Like what is okay to have signed and if taking photos are alright, etc.

jemz

Quote from: bm813 on May 09, 2011, 04:44:59 PM

Thanks for responding! Are there rules/guidelines to the autograph session? Like what is okay to have signed and if taking photos are alright, etc.

For the autograph sessions, we'll post up the rules up once we receive them.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

cottoncandymuffin

If both the MusicFest artists are performing on the same day is it going to be like 1 artist performs and we stay inside and then the second artist follows or are there going to be like a morning and evening concert?

@Kaori: love the tshirts!!! Not sure if I'll have enough money to buy one though haha...

Acid_Android

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 16, 2011, 03:24:52 PM
If both the MusicFest artists are performing on the same day is it going to be like 1 artist performs and we stay inside and then the second artist follows or are there going to be like a morning and evening concert?

It's just one concert.  One act will perform and then another act will follow.  You won't have to leave the Civic.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!