Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

tensionrush

I don't think I've seen a post or thread that asked this, but does anyone know the setlist for Matsushita Yuya's concert?

lilaznlori

Here's the actual list of songs (in order) that he performed:

1. YOU
2. Paradise
3. I'm Sexy
4. Foolish Foolish
5. Back to Love
6. Hallucination
7. Bird
8. Trust Me
9. Secret Love
10. Honesty
Encore: Naturally

Luca Cantellano

So, Alot of people missed the autograph session because of the lack of schedules... Is there any possibility of bringing him back? I'm sure he would see it as a great honor!

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

cottoncandymuffin

really? I figured a lot of people would be able to attend coz he made 2 autograph sessions...

keiko.

Quote from: lilaznlori on May 31, 2011, 07:07:35 PM

1. YOU
2. Paradise
3. I'm Sexy
4. Foolish Foolish
5. Back to Love
6. Hallucination
7. Bird
8. Trust Me
9. Secret Love
10. Honesty

Thank you!!! Now to track down the songs ugh. XD

chifunii

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 01, 2011, 03:22:27 PM
really? I figured a lot of people would be able to attend coz he made 2 autograph sessions...

Here are the possible reasons why I think this happened:
1) Nobody really noticed there were two. I didn't notice till someone pointed it out on the forum. Didn't help that we didn't have a schedule (but the staff already acknowledge our desire for one, so I think it'll be all good on this part for next year).
2) Time conflict. Esp. if you're going it alone, you'd have to hold your place in line OR go to the autograph (or panel) on Sat., and you'd have to give up a lot of other things (...FLOW) if you wanted to make the second one on Sunday.

@lilaznlori
Thank you for the set list! :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

keiko.

Does anyone know if Fanime will release actual videos from the Music Fest performance?? He was so good live, and they didn't allow cameras.... anyone know??  ???

Also wondering what was that uber sexy song he sang.... I'm having trouble finding it. All I remember he was dancing very well, sexy, and kept repeating this word over and over, can't remember what it was. I think it was like "jealous" or something?? Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? XD

chifunii

Quote from: thisismyv on June 01, 2011, 07:30:16 PM
Does anyone know if Fanime will release actual videos from the Music Fest performance?? He was so good live, and they didn't allow cameras.... anyone know??  ???

Also wondering what was that uber sexy song he sang.... I'm having trouble finding it. All I remember he was dancing very well, sexy, and kept repeating this word over and over, can't remember what it was. I think it was like "jealous" or something?? Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? XD

Nah, Fanime doesn't even have the rights to the artists and all that legal stuff. Your best bet would be to hope the artist themselves release them.

Also, when you say "uber sexy", all that comes to mind is "Secret Love"--Did you mean this one?
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 06:51:48 PM
Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 01, 2011, 03:22:27 PM

Here are the possible reasons why I think this happened:
1) Nobody really noticed there were two. I didn't notice till someone pointed it out on the forum. Didn't help that we didn't have a schedule (but the staff already acknowledge our desire for one, so I think it'll be all good on this part for next year).
2) Time conflict. Esp. if you're going it alone, you'd have to hold your place in line OR go to the autograph (or panel) on Sat., and you'd have to give up a lot of other things (...FLOW) if you wanted to make the second one on Sunday.

@lilaznlori
Thank you for the set list! :)

true I guess. I went by myself but I skipped the Q&A's for the autograph sessions. there was similar problem last year with overlap between Q&A and autographs.
technically they did have a schedule but they didn't really announce that they had updated the autograph sessions...though it probably would get more people's attention if they tweeted it/posted it on fb.

Kaori

1. YOU
2. Paradise
3. I'm Sexy
4. Foolish Foolish
5. Back to Love
6. Hallucination
7. Bird
8. Trust Me
9. Secret Love
10. Honesty

I LOVE YOU THANK YOU. <3 <3
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Kaori

Quote from: Luca Cantellano on June 01, 2011, 05:49:10 AM
So, Alot of people missed the autograph session because of the lack of schedules... Is there any possibility of bringing him back? I'm sure he would see it as a great honor!

I second bringing him back. Him and FLOW are perhaps the best guests ever. I'll even make new fan club shirts for next time! Please bring him back!!!!!

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: Kaori on June 01, 2011, 10:56:21 PM

I second bringing him back. Him and FLOW are perhaps the best guests ever. I'll even make new fan club shirts for next time! Please bring him back!!!!!

I missed being able to buy your awesome shirts this year...whoever comes for MusicFest next year I'll be sure to buy them next time (do make them please >w<)!

Kaori

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 01, 2011, 11:41:37 PM

I missed being able to buy your awesome shirts this year...whoever comes for MusicFest next year I'll be sure to buy them next time (do make them please >w<)!
Haha! Actually, I've gotten a lot of requests to make a second print of it! I actually got interviewed by Matsushita Yuya's staff and Sony Music Japan when I went to the autograph session so Yuya definitely knows about the shirts!

Depending on the group I might just do that! Hopefully Yuya comes back!

tensionrush

1. YOU
2. Paradise
3. I'm Sexy
4. Foolish Foolish
5. Back to Love
6. Hallucination
7. Bird
8. Trust Me
9. Secret Love
10. Honesty

Thank you!  I think at the very end after the Encore, he was singing a Michael Jackson song (please correct me if I'm wrong).  Does anyone happen to remember which song it was and whether or not he released a cover of it?

Does anyone know if Fanime will release actual videos from the Music Fest performance?? He was so good live, and they didn't allow cameras.... anyone know??  ???

I'd like to know about this as well.  (I was right behind the camera that was supposedly recording his performance.)

PickleBunny

Sorry, but FanimeCon/MusicFest are not releasing a video of the concert.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

miyabi77

Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 07:37:34 PM

Nah, Fanime doesn't even have the rights to the artists and all that legal stuff. Your best bet would be to hope the artist themselves release them.

Also, when you say "uber sexy", all that comes to mind is "Secret Love"--Did you mean this one?
Yeah, I guess it's probably "I'm sexy" or "Secret Love"

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 01, 2011, 09:35:10 PM
true I guess. I went by myself but I skipped the Q&A's for the autograph sessions. there was similar problem last year with overlap between Q&A and autographs.
technically they did have a schedule but they didn't really announce that they had updated the autograph sessions...though it probably would get more people's attention if they tweeted it/posted it on fb.
I went by myself too. >< I went to both autograph sessions and the Q&A too! The staff told us there're already a huge line for the autograph session when I was in the line for Q&A. I ran from Hilton to Marriot right after the Q&A and made it!  But I missed the DRRR panel cuz I didnt know they invited Yuya  T^T  It'd be nice to have a full schedule for every GOH. But I guess we have to figure it out ourselves. 

I'm really really happy that I went to Fanimecon! MusicFest was really awesome!

xYuuMatsu

Does anybody remember if he sang Mr Broken Heart? >.<

Touya no Miko

Quote from: tensionrush on June 02, 2011, 10:04:22 PM

Thank you!  I think at the very end after the Encore, he was singing a Michael Jackson song (please correct me if I'm wrong).  Does anyone happen to remember which song it was and whether or not he released a cover of it?

The song was "Rock with You". I'm not sure if he made a cover.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

cottoncandymuffin

I don't think he's released any covers, he probably just performed that song at the concert ;)

keiko.

Quote from: chifunii on June 01, 2011, 07:37:34 PM

YESSS!!!! THIS SONG OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH he was SOOOOOOOOOOO sexy dancing to this song!!!! OMG..............