Registration HELP!

Started by Whitelotus12, March 07, 2011, 07:25:46 PM

Whitelotus12

I NEED HELP! I am planning to go to the upcomnig Fanimecon 2011! My mom is going to take me. We are only planning to go saturday. How much if we pay at the the door?

Kyra_Maverick

Exact prices haven't been posted yet, but somewhere around $30-$35 is what I remember last years price being.

chifunii

Last year, Saturday was $35. Whether it'll be raised to $40 this year or not, I don't know. Each day has a different price, weekdays (Friday and Monday) are cheaper than the weekends. :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

.::midnight.maiden::.

Of course, as we get closer to the convention date, Fanime will post the prices up on their website.
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

SpiritOfKairi

Saturday generally costs about $35 per person, though they might raise the rates this year.  To get an exact price, check the Fanime website during late April-early May.  The rates for each day will likely be up by then.  (To avoid confusion with those first-time attendees this year viewing this, if you buy a one-day badge, the rates will vary depending on which day you go.  Saturday is generally the most expensive as it is also the busiest/most popular.)