Concern over Email Notification

Started by X_ruki, March 10, 2011, 12:37:07 AM

X_ruki

Hi Fanime Staff,

Last month I submitted my application to be part of the staff for Fanime 2011 but I have not received any email-notifications yet. I also applied for the Marketing Department but have not received any emails. I really want to be part of the staff this year and I kind of wish that there was someway I could contact to the Departments directly. Is there anyway I can do that? I know that you can go to the meetings and stuff but I don't know where they are or even what time they will be held at. Could anyone give me a suggestion of what I should do and what I can do to become a staff member for Fanime 2011?

M

Quote from: X_ruki on March 10, 2011, 12:37:07 AM
Hi Fanime Staff,

Last month I submitted my application to be part of the staff for Fanime 2011 but I have not received any email-notifications yet. I also applied for the Marketing Department but have not received any emails. I really want to be part of the staff this year and I kind of wish that there was someway I could contact to the Departments directly. Is there anyway I can do that? I know that you can go to the meetings and stuff but I don't know where they are or even what time they will be held at. Could anyone give me a suggestion of what I should do and what I can do to become a staff member for Fanime 2011?
I received a bunch of e-mails from people wanting to join Marketing. Unfortunately, at the current moment we're only looking for a Promotions Manager (there was an issue and all of Marketing's departments were posted as having "positions open"). I haven't received many applications for that position.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

X_ruki

I did submit an application for Manager of Promotions but I did not get an email back. Could I have your email and send in my resume? I'll also forward the email that I wrote to the marketing department.

M

Quote from: X_ruki on March 12, 2011, 05:54:05 PM
I did submit an application for Manager of Promotions but I did not get an email back. Could I have your email and send in my resume? I'll also forward the email that I wrote to the marketing department.
Oh. Hi, Jason. I did get your e-mail.

I'm in the process of reviewing all of the applications and I'll get back to you this week.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!