waiting for the "invite code"

Started by L0Lpants, March 11, 2011, 03:25:45 PM

L0Lpants

is anyone else on the "waiting list", if you will, for an invite code from your dept. Head or am I just imagining things? I do reasonably understand that everybody in the departments are busy working on making this year's Fanime to be as awesome as humanly possible & that their inboxes must be full of F-con related items & I can patiently wait further for word from them, but it's been 2 weeks since I've last heard from them. So i'm asking how's progress over there? Are they mega-swamped still from all the paperwork to get the time to drop a either "you're in" or "sorry, you're out" email?

1 more question, is the upcoming Sunday meeting still on so maybe some questions could be asked about this? I know this sounds petty in light of what's happening lately, but I'm just asking is all.
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Which department are you in?  I would recommend you re-email them for a response just in case.

Also, the general meeting is tomorrow at the Marriott - Room: Blossom Hill at 3:00 PM.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Neko Wafer

Is it possible for there to be a staff email list re meetings? I missed the last meetings because I missed tweets, but I've never missed an email.
[Witticism.]
     - Popular person or character

M

Quote from: Neko Wafer on March 17, 2011, 06:12:45 PM
Is it possible for there to be a staff email list re meetings? I missed the last meetings because I missed tweets, but I've never missed an email.
I believe the e-mail as a reminder occurs every so often, but it's not something that you should rely on. I, personally, put them on my calendar so I get bugged about them a week (or whenever I decide to set my reminder) before.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!