Puella Magi Madoka Magica 2011!!

Started by Hinoto, March 13, 2011, 10:02:15 AM

Hinoto

Hey guys!

It was suggested on the cosplay.com forums that I pop in here and make a thread for this, so I came on over!

I really want to get together a Madoka Magica cosplay for Fanime this year.

Please leave suggestions for days, times, etc. here so we can get this sorted out!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 2PM
MP: FiF CE HS
L: FiF CE HS

Attending:

Magical Girls

Madoka
Snippershoo
Lulu B. (Schoolgirl version)

Sayaka

Kyouko

Homura
xXunyuuXx

Mami
Hinoto (Myself)
Inai

Other Characters
Snippershoo's Friends:MORNING RESCUE

Photo Order
Group Shot
Singles or Doubles
Anything else, please leave a suggestion!

Kuudere

I hope so hard that you can pull this gathering off - It's my favorite show of the season. I saw another girl somewhere that said she was going to do Mami as well.

BSaphire

If you would like this to be an Official gathering on the Fanime Gatherings list you will need to first update your first post with the correct format. I would also like to strongly suggest reading some of the pinned threads to find out more info.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Hinoto

Updated first post to (hopefully) include all of the correct information!

I really need ideas for time and location you guys, or at least confirmation that there's interest. If there is, I'll submit the request, okay?  ;)

xXunyuuXx

I'll be cosplaying as Homura and my friend is Madoka.

Hinoto

Yay!

Also, I am considering Sunday for the date and noonish for the time?

Inai

I'd love to join as i'm currently making a Mami cosplay as well.  :) I was also planning on wearing it on Sunday.

Snippershoo

Hihi~ Unyuu's friend and Siyana from cosplay.com here.

I'm good with Sunday and, noonish or after (like 1 or 2) would be great. :)

Hinoto

Updated this thread with dates/times since the only replies I got made Sunday seem like the best day. Keep in mind this is just the preferred date and time.

I am making the official time request very soon (probably later today as I need to get going to work ASAP)

Snippershoo

I dunno if they count as from the series, but I have two friends that are going to dress up as Morning Rescue guys that want to come.

Kuudere

Quote from: Snippershoo on April 05, 2011, 11:52:20 PM
I dunno if they count as from the series, but I have two friends that are going to dress up as Morning Rescue guys that want to come.

Hahaha...I bet that would make for some interesting photo opportunities. I bet that GG subs would put those pictures on their site.  :D

lacus

I'll do mami~

name: yukie
character: mami

i heard my friends are doing sayaka, and the glass version of Homura.
pls feel free to reply:
http://www.facebook.com/yukiedong/posts/144911402241508

Lil Stein

Right now I'm working on a rule 63 version of Mami, or better put a gender swapped and if I finish it before the convention I'd like to join :D

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there to do photoshoots, so feel free to pm me for one if you want to do one before or after the gathering. Can't wait to see this happen :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Snippershoo

I might actually end up being a bit late or not making it to the gathering because I don't know when the fanimaid live performance is yet. Sorry. @_@

I'll edit this when I find out the times. T-T

Hinoto

Quote from: Snippershoo on April 05, 2011, 11:52:20 PM

This is awesome.

Hinoto

Anyone else joining us for this?! I am pretty psyched you guys!

Lulu B.

I will most definitely be attending, cosplaying Madoka in her school uniform.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Damn I should make a Kyubey costume next year...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Hinoto

We are officially confirmed for this time slot and location, people! Now to put on the finishing touches to my costume! See you at Fanime people!