K-ON Gathering 2011 (Gathering Day Change?)

Started by Shizune, March 13, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

leggomymeggo

Sorry, my friends and I won't be able to make D: The vocaloid gathering is at 5 and our yui and mio aren't going to be there friday.
If it were on a different day or maybe earlier friday I could make it :P

lilyyuna

Hi. Well if people can't really do Friday, how about sometime on Sunday before 2PM? As for me my Friday is free, but my Saturday is pretty busy with gatherings and MusicFest and my Sunday is sorta busy with an afternoon gathering and either the Masquerade or the B & W Ball. When is a good time for everyone?

Shizune

Quote from: leggomymeggo on May 02, 2011, 12:54:47 PM
Sorry, my friends and I won't be able to make D: The vocaloid gathering is at 5 and our yui and mio aren't going to be there friday.

How much earlier? And I'm not sure about early Friday or Sunday. I dunno what time I'm getting here on Friday or leaving on Sunday, so I'm not so hot on those times. I can always try to change my schedule.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

wahh its my successor~!  =w=b I'll drop by to check you guys out :D

I've retired from mio....I might do it once again but eh....slim chance though 20% chance
I want to see you guys <3 and Aktsuko<3 <3
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Shizune

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 02, 2011, 08:48:47 PM

I've retired from mio....I might do it once again but eh....slim chance though 20% chance

Oh, I didn't know anything about gatherings up until this year. Any tips you might have for me?

ShadowKnight508

Quote from: Shizune on May 02, 2011, 08:43:44 PM
Quote from: leggomymeggo on May 02, 2011, 12:54:47 PM

How much earlier? And I'm not sure about early Friday or Sunday. I dunno what time I'm getting here on Friday or leaving on Sunday, so I'm not so hot on those times. I can always try to change my schedule.

The VOCALOID gathering is at 5:00 PM Friday, roughly 30 minutes before your K-ON! gathering (which will lead to several members not being able to attend due to other gathering)...you could perhaps move it to early Saturday morning (like between 9:00 and 11:00 AM) or just move it to Sunday morning before the other gatherings on that day.
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

Shizune

Alright, if Saturday seems to be the better day for the gathering we'll need to figure out what time. Any time preferred?

Shizune

Currently I put it at 1:30, but if it needs to be earlier, I can change it.

Rin_chan

I wouldn't mind meeting earlier on Saturday, my schedule is pretty open but I hope that we can find a good time for everyone to make it.

Shizune

Right, I wasn't thinking when I made the time change. I'll try to change it to maybe 10:30 or 11 unless there are some complaints.

meliong

i'll be going to fanime as don't say lazy yui, however i am male   :-[

Shizune

Quote from: meliong on May 04, 2011, 05:13:57 PM
i'll be going to fanime as don't say lazy yui, however i am male   :-[

Qmagumi and I are both male, so there's nothing wrong with that!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Shizune on May 02, 2011, 09:02:28 PM
Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 02, 2011, 08:48:47 PM

Oh, I didn't know anything about gatherings up until this year. Any tips you might have for me?

well I don't have much either but I hosted twice, the second time, I got caught up with so many cosplays so just a word of advice, if you have any gathering planned before, make sure you they are at least 1 hour and 30 mins apart because I was so late to the k-on gathering. Luckily the girls knew to gather without me ^^'' so embarassing.

The first year was the best though. You can always count on fans to randomly come out of nowhere with a boombox and play k-on! music which will create quite a bit of attraction to you guys C:

I also planned a mini tea party or snack break for the first gathering so you guys can host something like that.. just bring snacks and share but man.. people went nuts that year. Pictures stretched for an hour and they STILL weren't done so we eventually had to get on with our activities and ate and then finally photographers went away since we were eating haha.

You could host a game?
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

I just realized..... I'm going to be in the maid cafe so I might be able to pull off a Mio (Maid Ver.)! :O
I guess just put me up but with a question mark (?) since I may or may not be able to make it.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Shizune

I'll try to bring snacks, but I'm not sure about a game. I dunno if we have enough people to consider it. I'll put it up for discussion. I think the best tine as of now is 11 AM. I dunno how it'll affect our cosplayers but I hope everyone can make it.

Chibi_Haku

I have both Ritsu "No Thank You" (yellow shorts, not the school outfit) and "Don't Say Lazy."  I'm probably going to wear the former. 

For me, Friday works best, Saturday is pretty booked!

Shizune

Quote from: Chibi_Haku on May 10, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
I have both Ritsu "No Thank You" (yellow shorts, not the school outfit) and "Don't Say Lazy."  I'm probably going to wear the former. 

For me, Friday works best, Saturday is pretty booked!

I think Saturday works best for most people though.

Rin_chan

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 09, 2011, 12:02:35 AM
I just realized..... I'm going to be in the maid cafe so I might be able to pull off a Mio (Maid Ver.)! :O
I guess just put me up but with a question mark (?) since I may or may not be able to make it.
maid version would be so awesome :3 my friend who's going as Yui is always in the maid cafe again this year, I hear it's a lot of fun.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Rin_chan on May 10, 2011, 05:54:34 PM
Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 09, 2011, 12:02:35 AM
maid version would be so awesome :3 my friend who's going as Yui is always in the maid cafe again this year, I hear it's a lot of fun.

who's your friend? :D Real name and maid alias?
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Shizune

Will 11 AM be any better for you LolitaKei?