K-ON Gathering 2011 (Gathering Day Change?)

Started by Shizune, March 13, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

Rin_chan

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 10, 2011, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: Rin_chan on May 10, 2011, 05:54:34 PM
Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 09, 2011, 12:02:35 AM
I just realized..... I'm going to be in the maid cafe so I might be able to pull off a Mio (Maid Ver.)! :O
I guess just put me up but with a question mark (?) since I may or may not be able to make it.
maid version would be so awesome :3 my friend who's going as Yui is always in the maid cafe again this year, I hear it's a lot of fun.

who's your friend? :D Real name and maid alias?

Deanndra, I think her maid name is Ai Kaneco, but I doubt I spelled that right XD

Rizumi

Ah! The gathering has been moved to Saturday at 11AM? I like this time plus it gives me time to just run around in my actual hair instead of a wig for the afternoon.
I'll arrive. :3 Listen!! Mio

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Shizune

Quote from: Aktsuko on May 11, 2011, 10:58:13 PM
Ah! The gathering has been moved to Saturday at 11AM? I like this time plus it gives me time to just run around in my actual hair instead of a wig for the afternoon.
I'll arrive. :3 Listen!! Mio
Excellent, if more people could confirm that Saturday that would be great.

Rin_chan

yes, early saturday would be good for me to. and i agree that it'll be good to not wear my wig all day XD

Shizune

Anybody has a preferred snack? I'm not getting pocky though.

Shizune

So the Gathering has now officially been changed to Saturday, 11:00 AM

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Shizune

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 14, 2011, 12:11:24 PM
Quote from: Shizune on May 10, 2011, 10:54:17 PM
Will 11 AM be any better for you LolitaKei?

Yes it's fine :D

Excellent, you need to help me out when the time comes!

Rin_chan

Can't wait to be there! This will be my first gathering so I'm really excited :3

[On a side note, my friend who's going as Yui has a problem with her skirt, as in its like two inches to tight on her even then she ordered it a full size bigger then she needed :x I know its hard to alter pleated skirts, but does anyone have any suggestions as to a solution? She can wear it a bit higher on her hips for a better fit but then its insanely short on her XD]

Shizune

It's my first gathering too, and I'm the leader. Way too excited for fanime. It's going to be so much fun!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Rin_chan on May 15, 2011, 01:51:57 PM
Can't wait to be there! This will be my first gathering so I'm really excited :3

[On a side note, my friend who's going as Yui has a problem with her skirt, as in its like two inches to tight on her even then she ordered it a full size bigger then she needed :x I know its hard to alter pleated skirts, but does anyone have any suggestions as to a solution? She can wear it a bit higher on her hips for a better fit but then its insanely short on her XD]

what ver Yui is she doing?
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Rin_chan

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 16, 2011, 05:21:25 PM

The school uniform version, nothing to special XD

Shizune

If Saturday still works for you, could you please repost so I know you can make it? I want to make sure the first post has the correct number of people actually coming.

Rin_chan

Count me and my friend in for sure, not sure if I already posted that I'd be there, but I just found out that my friend can make as well.

I'm honestly glad the time was changed to saturday morning, friday is a hectic day so by the time the gathering rolled around I would have been spent on energy.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Rin_chan on May 16, 2011, 06:04:00 PM

well for one the shortest it should get is midthigh else its "insanely short" @_@;
The only thing I can suggest you is to either use a belt since the blazer should hide the top of the skirt and just loosen/un zip until its fine. If your skirt doesn't have belt loops, make them since it should be rather easy.

OR

the other option would be to use suspenders because, once again, the blazer will hide the straps so =w=b

NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

ohayo_sunshine

I'll be there as Mugi in her summer uniform, with a set of 4 tea cups!

Shizune

Quote from: ohayo_sunshine on May 18, 2011, 12:06:55 AM
I'll be there as Mugi in her summer uniform, with a set of 4 tea cups!

Our first Mugi! Excellent!

leggomymeggo

Saturday, that's a much better day for me!
Oh, and I won't have the plus 3, just 1. 2 of them aren't getting there til later that day.

Rin_chan

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 17, 2011, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: Rin_chan on May 16, 2011, 06:04:00 PM

well for one the shortest it should get is midthigh else its "insanely short" @_@;
The only thing I can suggest you is to either use a belt since the blazer should hide the top of the skirt and just loosen/un zip until its fine. If your skirt doesn't have belt loops, make them since it should be rather easy.

OR

the other option would be to use suspenders because, once again, the blazer will hide the straps so =w=b

i didnt even think of suspendors :x thats a good idea, i might be going to thrift store and stuff to and see if i can find her a new skirt that will work with it

Shizune

So Saturday 11 A.M. is officially our official gathering time! Sorry for those who can't make it, I tried to get a time that worked for most of the people.

As for what's going to happen. I don't really have anything planned. If anyone wants to do something we can plan it out! I'll try to bring some snacks and if anyone else wants to bring something to share, that would be great!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or observations about the gathering or myself, please don't be afraid to PM me. I'll be more than welcome to answer mostly anything. (Nothing too personal okay? :P)