K-ON Gathering 2011 (Gathering Day Change?)

Started by Shizune, March 13, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

Shizune

Quote from: TriggerOfHel on May 25, 2011, 01:48:30 AM
Okay, I'll do my best!

Uhm, should I bring my guitar and amp? I don't know how to play all the songs yet, but I worked on it a little in preparation...

I don't think there will be an power outlets in front of the convention, so having an amp would just be dead weight. I'll be bringing a bass, and I think other cosplayers will bring instruments.

TriggerOfHel

Quote from: Shizune on May 25, 2011, 09:56:29 AM
Okay, I'll do my best!

Uhm, should I bring my guitar and amp? I don't know how to play all the songs yet, but I worked on it a little in preparation...

I don't think there will be an power outlets in front of the convention, so having an amp would just be dead weight. I'll be bringing a bass, and I think other cosplayers will bring instruments.

Okay then. Just my guitar then~

You know, it's kinda sad that people don't play the other characters like Sawako, or even Ui, Jun or Nadoka...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Rin_chan

Quote from: TriggerOfHel on May 25, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
Okay, I'll do my best!

You know, it's kinda sad that people don't play the other characters like Sawako, or even Ui, Jun or Nadoka...

I was going to go as Ui since my friend is doing Yui do I wouldn't have to buy a wig, but then I ended up dying my hair bright red XD so I just went with Azusa since she's my favorite.

meliong

Quote from: TriggerOfHel on May 25, 2011, 08:07:11 PM
Okay, I'll do my best!

i'll be bringing my guitar and pocket amp as well c:

Shizune

This might be the last time you guys can check the forums, so I'm glad to be hosting this. I hope everyone can make it, and I'll try my best to make it a fun experience!

Hopefully we'll see each other at 11:00 AM on Saturday in front of the Mariott side!

Motoko

It'll be much fun~
I won't show up in K-on cosplay (might be going to RO gathering so I'll be wearing that instead), but I do want to see all the fabulous cosplayers and have some fun too~
I'll see you on Saturday~
(might be a little late due to make up but we'll see) ^^;

Rin_chan

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

I might bake a cake for us :) but don't count on it.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

Shizune

Thanks for those who were able to come. I feel that it would have been more successful if I had planned something more. I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed the cakes.
I had 1 hour of sleep so I was really struggling to do stuff.

TriggerOfHel

I had fun! I met some really nice people and got free cake, so I can't complain. It was my first convention, so I wasn't exactly the most relaxed, but it was really fun having people take pictures of me, haha~
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Shizune on May 28, 2011, 09:22:34 PM
Thanks for those who were able to come. I feel that it would have been more successful if I had planned something more. I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed the cakes.

LOLOMG. Me too, that's why I missed the gathering, I got there 20 minutes late and you guys were gone already =A=;;
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Shizune

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on May 31, 2011, 11:46:12 PM

LOLOMG. Me too, that's why I missed the gathering, I got there 20 minutes late and you guys were gone already =A=;;
The gathering lasted 30 minutes, so I don't know how you missed us!

Addalynn

I was there as the uniformed Mio, and I had lots of fun ^_^ It was my first gathering so I definitely thought it was a success and I loved the cake!

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Shizune on June 07, 2011, 02:32:16 PM

What?? I was standing there searching around but I didn't see a cluster of k-on people so I was like...woops..must've missed it... we were at the front of the con right??
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Shizune

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on June 18, 2011, 05:13:18 PM
Quote from: Shizune on June 07, 2011, 02:32:16 PM

What?? I was standing there searching around but I didn't see a cluster of k-on people so I was like...woops..must've missed it... we were at the front of the con right??

We met in front of the Mariott and basically had it near that trash can that's in front of it.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model