FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Brand Lolita Clothing in 2011?  (Read 4046 times)

punk_parfait

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
    • View Profile
Brand Lolita Clothing in 2011?
« on: March 15, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »

Will any lolita brands (Baby the Stars Shine Bright? Angelic Pretty? Etc?) be sold in the dealer's room this year?

I met a few girls who made purchases but I  also realize there was a lolita event across the street in 2010. Any info is helpful, thanks~

Nina Star 9

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
Re: Brand Lolita Clothing in 2011?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »

For the past couple of years, Celga has sold brand in the dealer's room, but they aren't listed as a dealer on the website, so I don't know if they'll be back or not.

Last year, a lot of girls bought from the event across the street, especially since they had a pretty good range (and AP had a 50% off rack, which is where I bought from! <3). I'm not sure how many purchases were made at Celga for more than just small items.

InsaneChan

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Zensoku Zenshin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 11:00:32 PM »

There's been no notification of it yet. But, both BABY and AP have physical locations in San Francisco. You could always visit them there for in-person purchases.

The past two years, however, there have been booths in the Dealer's Hall selling a mix of both brand and off-brand lolita clothing (my friend bought a lovely Moi Meme Moitie JSK from one of the booths).They're unofficial distributors of course, who are selling second-hand, but there's a chance they'll come back if their sales were good last year.
Love. Life. fANIME.

Lizchan33

• Prince of Post
  • Yes I am made of Awesome, but not all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 12:04:21 AM »

For the past couple of years, Celga has sold brand in the dealer's room, but they aren't listed as a dealer on the website, so I don't know if they'll be back or not.

Last year, a lot of girls bought from the event across the street, especially since they had a pretty good range (and AP had a 50% off rack, which is where I bought from! <3). I'm not sure how many purchases were made at Celga for more than just small items.
Best part about Celga, It's a shopping service so you can actually check their site ( Here I believe )
I've heard mixed things about the service, but everything should be new unless it was purchased from Closet Child (Lolita second hand store in Japan)
:D

frumpy

• Say No to Bootlegs!!
  • Steel Angel Post
  • YO MAMMA SAYS...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:36:22 AM »

Be sure to check out these dealers @ FanimeCon this year, they're known to sell lolita type items in recent years:

Visual You (Lokisa)
Man in a Dress
JPop House / Hangry & Angry
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

punk_parfait

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

Thank you all, I really need to check out the "Man in a Dress" dealer, how fun, haha!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 36 queries.