Brand Lolita Clothing in 2011?

Started by punk_parfait, March 15, 2011, 01:20:29 PM

punk_parfait

Will any lolita brands (Baby the Stars Shine Bright? Angelic Pretty? Etc?) be sold in the dealer's room this year?

I met a few girls who made purchases but I  also realize there was a lolita event across the street in 2010. Any info is helpful, thanks~

Nina Star 9

For the past couple of years, Celga has sold brand in the dealer's room, but they aren't listed as a dealer on the website, so I don't know if they'll be back or not.

Last year, a lot of girls bought from the event across the street, especially since they had a pretty good range (and AP had a 50% off rack, which is where I bought from! <3). I'm not sure how many purchases were made at Celga for more than just small items.

InsaneChan

There's been no notification of it yet. But, both BABY and AP have physical locations in San Francisco. You could always visit them there for in-person purchases.

The past two years, however, there have been booths in the Dealer's Hall selling a mix of both brand and off-brand lolita clothing (my friend bought a lovely Moi Meme Moitie JSK from one of the booths).They're unofficial distributors of course, who are selling second-hand, but there's a chance they'll come back if their sales were good last year.
Love. Life. fANIME.

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on March 18, 2011, 01:31:24 PM
For the past couple of years, Celga has sold brand in the dealer's room, but they aren't listed as a dealer on the website, so I don't know if they'll be back or not.

Last year, a lot of girls bought from the event across the street, especially since they had a pretty good range (and AP had a 50% off rack, which is where I bought from! <3). I'm not sure how many purchases were made at Celga for more than just small items.
Best part about Celga, It's a shopping service so you can actually check their site ( Here I believe )
I've heard mixed things about the service, but everything should be new unless it was purchased from Closet Child (Lolita second hand store in Japan)
:D

frumpy

Be sure to check out these dealers @ FanimeCon this year, they're known to sell lolita type items in recent years:

Visual You (Lokisa)
Man in a Dress
JPop House / Hangry & Angry
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

punk_parfait

Thank you all, I really need to check out the "Man in a Dress" dealer, how fun, haha!