Streetpass Gathering? (3DS)

Started by ShikiIchijo, March 20, 2011, 12:58:39 PM

ShikiIchijo

I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up sometime during the Fanime weekend to use that awesome function on the 3DS. It would also be an opportunity to play against one another if you have Street Fighter.

Just let me know if you'd be interested! :D

Date/Time/Location:
TBA

Attendees:

ShikiIchijo - 4897-5953-0109
pandacon
MeowDesu
Dracil
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

pandacon

I learned everything I needed to know about life from Hentai.

Kuudere

My boyfriend and I will be bringing our 3DSs to Fanime as well. I think Fanime will have the most streetpass activity that my 3DS'll ever witness.

ShikiIchijo

Oh, sweet! :D
I'll start a list tomorrow when I get back from classes. :D

@MeowDesu; I think the same thing as well. :3
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Kuudere

I live in a pretty smallish city, and I've passed by 6 different people so far in streetpass, which was kind of surprising to me. I wonder how big of a radius it scans to find people. Anyone else finding other people with it?

pandacon

I live in San Francisco and I have yet to get any Streetpass action, but I have just been to work, and I doubt there are any 3DSs here >.>

Probably when I go out or something I'll find some people. But yeah, I'm thinking Fanime will overload my 3DS since half the people there usually have a DS system.

Dracil

I'm in SF and have gotten 4 people so far going to and from work.  Though I did specifically walk past spots I knew would have a higher chance of street passing (places with students).

ShikiIchijo

I live in a tiny town near Gilroy and I have not gotten any hits at all. D: I can't wait till I go to San Jose this weekend or the next. x3

I posted up my friends code if anyone wants to add me. Just message me with yours and I'll add you back.
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Kuudere

FC: 4468 - 0970 - 6932  Feel free to add me. :)

RooBird

Sounds awesome. I'd love to go if I can make it.  :D I'm thinking by the time Fanime is over, my 3DS won't know what to do with all the Mii's I'll have on there...

I live in a medium (at best) sized town, and I was extremely surprised when I came home one day and had streetpass activity. I have apparently only passed by one person with a 3DS. I'm surprised I even got that, to be honest.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

Dracil

I got about 70-80 tags at Wondercon just on Sunday alone.  Had to keep checking and clearing out my streetpasses.  Even just standing outside can get you half a dozen street passes.

My FC is 2105-8644-6304

pandacon

What's the max number of tags the 3DS will hold?

Dracil

10 for most things.  99 for the 3DS music.

Xanreo

My plaza is as empty as always; maybe I'm just always at the wrong place at the wrong time.

If there is a gathering or even small 3DS group, I'll definitely drop in with Street Fighter.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

ShikiIchijo

I was thinking that we could have a meet up once or twice a day. Even if its for an hour so people that can't go to one can go to the other. :3
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony

christofu

This sounds like a fun idea. I'll be picking up the 3DS on 5/17 which is when DoA comes out and i'll probably grab SF as well, so count me in! I'll post my friend code in this thread once I get my 3DS.

Dracil

Streetpass SF is thinking of doing something there, including possibly doing the giant AR card then.

silentplayer

I am totally up for this event :D

RoninShinigami

I would love to meet up. Im coming in from Reno and i have yet to get get a streetpass hit.

ShikiIchijo

What would be a good time for you guys to meet up? When/where? It only takes a few minutes to collect 10 street passes.
Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Big Mac - My Little Pony