2012: Bay Area Conventions Cosplay Meet {Updated 5.23}

Started by Foxberry, March 23, 2011, 12:02:24 AM

Foxberry

BAC will be hosting it's Second Cosplay/Photographer/Enthusiast Meetup at Fanime this year. Below is the information.
*Please note that the date, location and time CAN and possibly WILL change

Day: Friday
Time: 3pm
MP: FiF MS
L: FiF MS

Bay Area Conventions (A Cosplay Meetup)

Attendees Gross:

*Host: Foxberry

Facebook BAC Event Attendees:
https://www.facebook.com/events/350605591666713

Photography Order:
-Group Shot
-By Series
-Crossovers
-Individual
-Crack Shots

Improv!
-

Bay Area Conventions is originally a group created by Foxberry on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=360567740380) that covers local events and conventions around the Bay Area. We have a following of over 460 people, and are always looking for more members. We meet usually monthly on a Saturday or Sunday during the Non-Rainy-season of SF.

For this event we will be allowing ANY sort of cosplay and anyone is welcome to attend and to find out more about us. We will be meeting for about an hour, hour and a half or so and then go out to grab food most likely.If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

When signing up please list what character you will cosplay and from what series.

Our Fanime Forum Link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15732.0.html

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Links: Facebook Event: TBA
Coscom: TBA

-Dana M. Weise.

ICosplayNeji

I'll definitely be attending this ^^ I'll be in my Alice Human Sacrifice KAITO cosplay

cupcakess

ATTENDINGGGGG <33
Going as Hatsune Miku Love is WAR v2 :3

Foxberry

AR710

^^ It's Maria- I'll probably be Taiwan from Hetalia
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

BSaphire

I have listed you on the URL list under cosplayer events (your at the top :P )
@ Foxberry: Please see my pm
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Foxberry

Ah, thank you so much. ^_^
I saw your pm and responded to it.

-Foxberry

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there if I don't have a shoot scheduled for that day. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MokurenTattoo

I'll probably go as Matryoshka Gakupo or Magnet Gakupo.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Foxberry

Foxberry

elflady_2001

Hey Foxberry!  Noon is a little early for me as I was planning on working half day before driving down to the con.  I'll see if I can put in for PTO and if so, my daughter I and will be there.  Saito Haijime (me) and Heisuke Todo (my daughter) from Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan.

SweetNiar

Yeah it is a bit early, but ill try to leave early and get there in time ^_^  Ill be cosplaying as a Raichu (steampunk style) from Pokemon XD

Foxberry

Elflady: Sorry it's so early but with the pickings for hours that aren't booked, I felt  that it would be best to try to choose something around the mid range rather than something so late not many people would like to come (considering late night activities) or too early because as we know Friday is a work/school day. I hope to see you and your daughter there. ^^

SweetNiar: We'll be glad to have you. I understand that it's it's a bit early, but with time constrictions, I didn't want to step on anyone's toes who already made events these days. ^^

Foxberry

jobiberry

I'm hoping to come!!!  I'll be dressed in a modified Princess Peach cosplay and hopefully with a live genderbent yoshi X3<3
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Foxberry

UPDATED: Member of attendees

jobiberry; Sorry for the late response, you're now put on the list. ^^

CaptainLiHellsing

Natalie here, coming as Hungary

Nick might come, he doesn't know yet, he will be Austria :P (He's DerangedGenius on the forum)
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

zeroelement

Ill go  and my cosplay is... um >.>  Host club Nekozawa or Free(from soul eater) Think the Host club gathering is that day but its easy to switch between cosplays XD.

Edit

Ok So looks like the Host club gathering is being moved to Friday i will be still be coming but most likely as Nekozawa!!!! -hiss the sun!!!-
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Foxberry