2012: Photoshop for Cosplayers-Updated {6.17}

Started by Foxberry, March 23, 2011, 11:04:41 AM

Foxberry

Photoshop for Cosplayers aka Digital Makeover for Cosplayers is looking to hosting again next year at an earlier time!
Please stay tuned for updates!

Date & Time: PENDING

Want to make your cosplay photos pretty? Want to bling/pimp/orotherwiseshoop your cosplay images (realistically)? Don't know how to do it?

This panel will go over the basics of using Adobe CS4/CS5 for retouching portraiture.

Topics Covered
Creating a Masterfile
Curves/Levels
Luminosity/Color Contrast
Heal/Clone Tool (On an empty layer)
PatchTool
Surface Blur (Quick and Dirty way to Retouch)
Masking (A briefing)
Liquefy (Briefly)
+More subjects if time allows (and if I'm currently forgetting something)

Hosting: Foxberry
Previous Panel History: Conventions 101, Cosplay 101, Adobe LightRoom for Cosplayers
Knowledge Base: Current photography student, used Adobe LR 1.0-Current, Photoshop knowledge from much earlier editions, Several college credited classes on retouching, restoring and manipulating images

*Do note that because this will be a 2hr demo/lecture this will not teach you everything you need to know.

If anyone has any specific topics they would like seeing discussed, please comment below and I'll see if I have time to go over such topics.

Foxberry

Foxberry

Updated 4.30; 3:00am

If there's something you guys want me to go over post it here and I'll see if I can fit it in.

Foxberry

Last call for anything you guys want me to specifically go over.
Wens will be the last update.

Foxberry

Well, I look forward to seeing everyone at Fanime!
Wish me luck ;) So much to do till Monday.

Foxberry

Thank you all for those who attended, we had a good number even though it was at 12am!
I will be posting youtube videos and what not of how to do more indepth stuff on my deviantArt please check me out there.
http://dana-weise.deviantart.com

Foxberry