Inviting SJ Sharkie to FanimeCon

Started by garfieldelric, March 27, 2011, 10:20:17 PM

garfieldelric

I thought, as a hockey fan, and despite the fact that I am mostly a Kings fan, FanimeCon should invite SJ Sharkie, the Sharks mascot for an appearance there. I mean, the con is close to the HP Pavillion from what I gather, so why not?

Who wants to get SJ Sharkie to the con? :D
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"

N.E.R.V.agent220

OK so we beat the LA Kings on this date and on this night and I guess that our opponents should the Sharks play a home game on Fanime weekend is still yet to be determined. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Sharkie promote the game at Stage Zero with perhaps a few free  tickets being given out if the Sharks make it that far. The ..../Sharks game would be an optional side event.  :)     

otakuya

To my best knowledge, there hasn't been a time where Fanime and the Stanley Cup playoffs happened at the same time (at least, not in downtown SJ).

garfieldelric

This just in......... the Sharks will face off against (gasp!) the Los Angeles Kings in the first round of the playoffs. This is gonna be one exciting series......
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"