Why haven't we gotten information on At Cong Pre-Reg?

Started by Lan Moore, March 29, 2011, 12:21:33 AM

Lan Moore

Ok I Pre-Registered at Fanime 2010 for Fanime 2011 and as far as I know there is no way for people who Pre-registered at the con to see their information or any thing like that. I was told that we would be given information at a later date but that was like back in December, what is up? I just want to make sure I don't get to Fanime and not have a way to prove I registered.

ewu

1) You should have gotten an email informing you that your account was available a month or two ago.

2) But you can go to the login page and do a "forget password" with the email address you registered with

3) if all else fails, email registrationATfanimeDOTcom with your name, address, and email you registered with and they will look up your account for you.

good luck!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

chifunii

Oh, I never got the e-mail, so thanks for that update! I've successfully logged in.
However, my name shows up twice, once as an unpaid leader, and once as a paid member.

Will this cause issues down the line, considering that they're both me? >>; I can't find a way to change the "paid version of me" to the leader. Ah, I'm confused. =________=
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

ewu

you should email registrationATfanimeDOTcom and get this resolved by them
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom