@abcbadcat: $3ish.

MINE!

Which day(s) are you selling? I'll send you a PM :D

redroses3164

@abcbadcat: Sent.

Quote from: redroses3164 on May 24, 2011, 08:29:38 PM
I never posted in this thread...

Here's what I'm selling:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tyitqLlYr50S6zPqwJvL8PQWYNxWImDJYxbdZL41wow/edit?hl=en_US

I'll be taking pics of the things I haven't yet soon. See you all at the swap meet!

Updated with rough pricing before the swap meet. Of course, I'm willing to haggle any prices listed. I'll be taking pictures of stuff I haven't yet today.

otaku_duckie

CDs: $5
Kingdom hearts 1 OST
Fruits Basket OST

Games:$5
Yo Jin Bo (otome)
Hourglass of Summer

Posters: $1 ([link])theres more of them but i cant find pics
Eva
Sailor Moon
card captor sakura
gundam wing
and a huge lucky star poster ($3)

Figures: $5
Kikyo season 2
Inuyasha (mini)
inuyasha finger puppet set

card sets (that you play poker and other games with) $1
rurouni kenshin (sold)
fruits basket

I have some ultra rare naruku card for the inyasha trading card game ([link])
[link] <-- according to this site its worth 13 bucks so thats how much i'm selling it for

T-shirts: $5
DBZ shirts (A LOT OF THEM, sizes M-XL)
Rurouni kenshin size XL (sold)
naruto size small
inuysha sizes M-XL
Full metal alchemist size XL
gungrave size M

manga: $2
beauty pop vol 1
beauty is the best vol 1
ceres vol 1-4 original tokyo pop covers (they look like this: [link])
D.N.Angel original japanese manga vol 8,9
Faeries Landing vol 1-4
Fushigi yugi genbu kaiden vol 1
Full metal alchemist vol 4
Full metal Panic overload vol 1-2
Happy Hassle High vol 1-4
Inuyasha vol 9,11, 14,15 and movie 2 animanga
Kamikaze kaitou Jeanne vol 1
Kill me, kiss me (mahnwa) 1-3
saiyuki volume 1-4
scarped princess vol 1

Comics (original tokyo pop) $5
sailor moon vol 31-34
gundam wing vol 6-9

DVDs $1
Inuyasha Vol4
flame of recca vol 1
get backers vol 1
saiyuki 5, 8
yu yu hakusho ep93-95
kodocha vol1

DVDbox sets $5
Samurai seven vol 4 + art books
Knight hunters complete series + OVA vol 2,3
Magic Knight Reyearth season 2 + movie
Full moon wo sagashite complete series, original japanese w/ english subs. Imported
note: eps 5-7 dont work for some reason

VHS: $5 (for complete series, .50 cents for one alone)
escaflowne complete series +DVD movie (movie for free if you buy the whole series)
Fushigi yugi complete first season

Wii gaming system, Like new, hardly used. comes with wireless sensor bar. one controller. and wii sports
$100
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Toves

Quote from: redroses3164 on May 24, 2011, 08:29:38 PM
I never posted in this thread...

Here's what I'm selling:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tyitqLlYr50S6zPqwJvL8PQWYNxWImDJYxbdZL41wow/edit?hl=en_US

I'll be taking pics of the things I haven't yet soon. See you all at the swap meet!
I'm interested in the clamp north side and the clamp south side. Any chance you'll hold them?

redroses3164

@Toves: I don't normally do holds. Also, I forgot to mention in my word doc that the $3 per volume was for manga volumes. Art books like the ones you mentioned are a bit more.

Edit:
Added pics for the wigs I'm selling. I'm too lazy to go take pics of the figs I'm selling.

Hope to see you all tomorrow/Friday!

Anon

Armored-Heart

Quote from: Anon on May 25, 2011, 07:04:06 PM
gettin ready to box the loot up for tomorrow night

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5657/unledfx.png

Are those Kaito and Snow Miku Nendoroids I see?! How much are you selling them for, and would you maybe be willing to put them on hold? ;3; I'd love to have them if the price is within my budget! And what year is the Snow Miku? 2010 or 2011 version?
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

cutekick

@Chloe I am totally going to find you, are you there both days? I want some of those figures....

Anon

2010 miku. I'll have 2011 up for grabs next year

zeroelement

anyone selling zenosaga 3? or physic academy last book?(12 i think)
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Ecchi ja Nai

For those checking this thread during the con:
It looks like the repair job on my Slimer figure didn't hold.  I'm confident that it can be fixed, but it would literally have to be permanent.  It comes boxed with Slimer separate from his Ghostbusters logo/sign base.  I used some heavy-duty CA glue, but the weight of the ugly little spud was too much, and it snapped in the same place.  You could glue him directly to the base, but then it wouldn't fit back in the box for transportation.

Because of this, I'm going to try to sell it one last time Friday night.  Originally, NIB, I was asking $75.  When I thought I had it fixed, I wanted $35.  Friday night, I'll have him in the box, as-is, for only $20.  I still have the t-shirt and ToyFair magazine that I wanted to bundle with it, so if you're interested in all three, I'd like to get $30.

Overall, it seemed like this year's day-0 swap meet was slower than previous years.  Then again, this is my first year selling without two of my friends and their own stuff, and I didn't get a chance to shop around myself.  I hope to see a bunch of people Friday night!

FanFicGuru

Gah, I realized last night I let go of a $45 magic card for 10 cents. FFFFUUUUU-

Dammit why didn't I remember that during Visions set they didn't distinguish the rares from uncommons and commons?!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Antstep

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 27, 2011, 07:49:47 AM
Gah, I realized last night I let go of a $45 magic card for 10 cents. FFFFUUUUU-

Dammit why didn't I remember that during Visions set they didn't distinguish the rares from uncommons and commons?!
Was it Force of Will? (the card)

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Antstep on May 30, 2011, 09:36:24 AM
Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 27, 2011, 07:49:47 AM

Was it Force of Will? (the card)

Natural Order. :( From visions. I saw a black V and thought it was a common from fifth edition without reading the dang card. Of course they weren't organized by rarity during Visions... So I stuck it in with my commons and someone obviously was able to snatch it out haha.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

IsabelC

This is sort of a strange situation, but I bought a set of NGE: Angelic Days manga from a female seller on I think it was Friday, and there was a card inserted in one of the books that looked as if it were something the person may have wanted for personal reasons. If she would like it mailed to her, please message me. Thanks :)

KusanagiShiro

Well, I didn't find much Phantasy Star stuff... X3

HEre's a look at some of the stuff I'm searchin for:
http://www.phantasy-star.net/mypsstuff2.html

Mostly classic game stuff.