Would you Buy these at Fanime?

Started by Mistiousstar, April 04, 2011, 05:12:22 PM

Mistiousstar

Hi there, I'm Mistiousstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o NEW 05/06/2011---I GOT A TEMPORARY SPOT IN AA ON SATURDAY!!!! Hooray, I can still sell my artworks!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE ON LIQUIDATION Sale, I only have one day to sell, so stop by!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm an Anima/Manga Artist, And I do a lot of Fanart, I hope that's not a bad thing...
Then again I do an equal amount of Originals, I'm not really skilled and I know I still have a lot to learn, but

You can view my work at my DA Account here:
http://www.mistiousstar.deviantart.com

I would really like to know if there is anyone out there, that is willing to buy my stuff!!!
I'll show you my pre-planned items, it's not final or anything, but It's still samples of my work XD
I'm planning on making:

1.)Keychains

2.) Bookmarks

3.) Pins/Badges

4.) 10X15CM Prints

5.) 21X28CM Prints

6.) and Take a few commissions while I'm at My Booth. All Back-ground will be simple!!!

Examples:
(Lineart-Headshots and Waist-ups, Up to Three CHARACTERS)

(Color Pencil-Headshots and Waist-ups Max of 1 CHARACTER ONLY)

(Watercolor-Headshots and Waist-ups Max of 1 CHARACTER ONLY)

Sorry for the watermarks, I don't want people taking or using my art as their own...Oh I won't be opening color pencil and watercolor commissions since I only have one day in a booth >.<

I'll be really grateful if people reply and tell me what do they think of my art and would they buy them >.<

Hodge Bodge

These are awesome, I'd definitely stop at you booth. I'm liking the keychains and prints
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hodge Bodge on April 04, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
These are awesome, I'd definitely stop at you booth. I'm liking the keychains and prints

That would be awesome, *hug
Thank you For the support, I'm happy to know someone would stop by my booth XD

Lizchan33

I'm sorry for being a little off topic but OMG I just added you on dA not too long ago xD

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Lizchan33 on April 04, 2011, 10:14:25 PM
I'm sorry for being a little off topic but OMG I just added you on dA not too long ago xD
REALLY? yay thank you so much for the support XD
So what is your username...lol I had a couple others add me, So i couldn't tell which one was you >.<

Lizchan33

Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 04, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
So what is your username...lol I had a couple others add me, So i couldn't tell which one was you >.<
Ummm.... >_>
(Had to go check) Lizchan33 xD
I love your traditional stuff cause people place too much on digital art....

TC X0 Lt 0X

I would probably if it is a character that interests me enough.
The only thing that bothers me is the eyes seem to stick out to much to me, but otherwise the art is superb.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Lizchan33 on April 05, 2011, 05:58:47 PM
Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 04, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
Ummm.... >_>
(Had to go check) Lizchan33 xD
I love your traditional stuff cause people place too much on digital art....
Ah I see, ok gotcha XD
Ah That tends to be true, it really up a persons interest ^ ^

Mistiousstar

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 05, 2011, 08:32:55 PM
I would probably if it is a character that interests me enough.
The only thing that bothers me is the eyes seem to stick out to much to me, but otherwise the art is superb.
hahaha Yes I know
I love drawing eyes and the details of hair and stuff, I get a lot of comments on these
Thank you, I'll be my best to balance everything as I practice XD

ShikiIchijo

Cosplay 2017:
Lucifer - Supernatural
Yukine - Noragami
Khadgar - Warcraft
Newt Scamander - Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Big Mac - My Little Pony

Mistiousstar

Avairrianna

Anything that has Yoko on it I will typically buy!

(Actually last year I set out to buy EVERY PIECE of Yoko in Artist Alley! And I think I did @_@)
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Junon

Would you be able to take commissions to make something based on an existing anime character? I'm having a hard time finding anything with Teresa (Claymore). I keep finding Clare and even Priscilla items, but not much in the way of Teresa.  :'(

robozombisaurus

Super cute you have to save me a miku pin and the pokemon ones haha just kidding.
But I will definitely be stopping by your booth and picking up a bunch of pins!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 11, 2011, 11:22:17 AM
Anything that has Yoko on it I will typically buy!

(Actually last year I set out to buy EVERY PIECE of Yoko in Artist Alley! And I think I did @_@)

TO Avairrianna: Hahaha Now that's awesome XD

TO Junon: But of course, I'll have commission forms, and if you need to specify something, We can come up with solutions ^ ^

TO Alex-X-Core: Hooray, I was afraid The pins weren't getting peoples attention ^w^

robozombisaurus

That's all I buy in artist alley is pins and I know my friends do the same so for such keep them!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

iRaveWalnut

I WILL TOTALLY BUY!

I wanna totally visit your booth :D
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be safely and quietly insane every night of our lives."

Mistiousstar

Thank you for the interest in my drawings and products but,
"I'M SORRY TO SAY I DIDN'T GET A TABLE IN ARTIST ALLEY *sigh, All the table was filled up before AA staff could get to my account...So that means you won't see me in Artist Alley  :("

It's possible I may be there on Saturday, If I stand in line to grab a table. I'm still debating this matter with my group of friends, As soon as we come up with a conclusion, I'll post it here...So I keep everyone updated

and THANK YOU again for the support and interest XP

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 24, 2011, 10:07:13 PM
"I'M SORRY TO SAY I DIDN'T GET A TABLE IN ARTIST ALLEY *sigh, All the table was filled up before AA staff could get to my account...So that means you won't see me in Artist Alley  :("

It's possible I may be there on Saturday, If I stand in line to grab a table. I'm still debating this matter with my group of friends, As soon as we come up with a conclusion, I'll post it here...So I keep everyone updated

hey Mistiousstar, cheer up I know you can get a table soon, even if AA rejects it, it still does'nt stop other people from allowing themselves to share their spots with you. You have alot of terrific artworks and it did inspired me to work on my own set of chibis!..
if things does'nt work out maybe I could ask a favor from you since your going to stop by at fanime con anyway....
uhm, your still going to stop by at fanimecon's Swap meet right?

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 02, 2011, 12:21:01 PM
Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 24, 2011, 10:07:13 PM
"I'M SORRY TO SAY I DIDN'T GET A TABLE IN ARTIST ALLEY *sigh, All the table was filled up before AA staff could get to my account...So that means you won't see me in Artist Alley  :("

hey Mistiousstar, cheer up I know you can get a table soon, even if AA rejects it, it still does'nt stop other people from allowing themselves to share their spots with you. You have alot of terrific artworks and it did inspired me to work on my own set of chibis!..
if things does'nt work out maybe I could ask a favor from you since your going to stop by at fanime con anyway....
uhm, your still going to stop by at fanimecon's Swap meet right?

That'a true, I hope I can find someone ^ ^
oh that's great to hear XD, yes I'll be there XDDD
What kind of a favor, If I can help, I'll be happy to!!!
Yes I'm gonna stop by Swap Meet, are you in the Meet?Whixh days?