Would you Buy these at Fanime?

Started by Mistiousstar, April 04, 2011, 05:12:22 PM

Mistiousstar

@ shaydc08 : hooray, I'm happy to hear that XDDD, I'll only be there for the morning and afternoon of Saturday, so try to come early XDDDD

@ Valkyrie Ryu : Thank you XDDD!!! Here's the offers/price:
1 Char headshot lineart= $7
2 Char headshot lineart= $12
3 Char headshot lineart= $17

Anime or OCs I do both, as long as I have a reference or I know the Anime character before XDDD, so If your interested bring in references XDDD!!!

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Mistiousstar on April 04, 2011, 05:12:22 PM

Hi there, I'm Mistiousstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o NEW 05/06/2011---I'M SORRY TO SAY I DIDN'T GET A TABLE IN ARTIST ALLEY *sigh, All the table was filled up before AA staff could get to my account...So that means you won't see me in Artist Alley  :( I GOT A TEMPORARY SPOT IN AA ON SATURDAY!!!! Hooray, I can still sell my artworks!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm new at this FORUM posting thing, and Totally a noob at Fanime. This year Fanime 2011, I'm planning to sell my artworks at the artist alley!!!
I really hope I get in, But if I didn't this post isn't all bad, at least I would've learned something new

I'm an Anima/Manga Artist, And I do a lot of Fanart, I hope that's not a bad thing...
Then again I do an equal amount of Originals, I'm not really skilled and I know I still have a lot to learn, but

You can view my work at my DA Account here:
http://www.mistiousstar.deviantart.com

I would really like to know if there is anyone out there, that is willing to buy my stuff!!!
I'll show you my pre-planned items, it's not final or anything, but It's still samples of my work XD
I'm planning on making:

1.)Keychains

2.) Bookmarks

3.) Pins/Badges

4.) 10X15CM Prints

5.) 21X28CM Prints

6.) and Take a few commissions while I'm at My Booth. All Back-ground will be simple!!!

Examples:
(Lineart-Headshots and Waist-ups, Up to Three CHARACTERS)

(Color Pencil-Headshots and Waist-ups Max of 1 CHARACTER ONLY)

(Watercolor-Headshots and Waist-ups Max of 1 CHARACTER ONLY)

Sorry for the watermarks, I don't want people taking or using my art as their own

I'll be really grateful if people reply and tell me what do they think of my art and would they buy them >.<

Valkyrie Ryu

Quote from: Mistiousstar on May 16, 2011, 05:01:32 PM
@ shaydc08 : hooray, I'm happy to hear that XDDD, I'll only be there for the morning and afternoon of Saturday, so try to come early XDDDD

Anime or OCs I do both, as long as I have a reference or I know the Anime character before XDDD, so If your interested bring in references XDDD!!!

Okay I'll be sure to print out some references :3

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Valkyrie Ryu on May 17, 2011, 04:20:02 PM
Quote from: Mistiousstar on May 16, 2011, 05:01:32 PM

Okay I'll be sure to print out some references :3

ok looking forward to this XDDD

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Mistiousstar

BunofGovt

Ooo, I am SO GLAD you made it in!  I will be looking for you in AA for commission, I will bring some manga references if that's okay.  :D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Mistiousstar

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 25, 2011, 05:22:56 PM
Ooo, I am SO GLAD you made it in!  I will be looking for you in AA for commission, I will bring some manga references if that's okay.  :D

XDD Hoorayz I'm so happy you're interested XD
Yup yup Looking forward to that, of course it's ok, But If I'm unfamiliar with the characters I may need to keep the reference with me till you come back to pick them up
but besides that I'm all cool XD