Photo Order:
Group Shot
By Movie
Princesses
Heroes
Heroines
Villains
(We can play it by ear!)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

ispyangie

Aw man, I might be attending as Pocahontas but the chances are slim since the time is a tad bit too close to my Marvel/DC gathering. But if this somehow changes to sunday, then I'll be there for sure.
Tweet @ispyangie

Robin-Sena

Oh cool! I'd love to see a Pocahontas! I'll wait for a few more replies and see what time would work best. I could possibly host the gathering on Sunday morning.

AbsolutelyCursed

Unfortunately, that time does not work for me as I have a Durarara gathering at 4. Was looking forward with my Tron Legacy cosplay.

Robin-Sena

The time isn't confirmed yet, so we can still pick a different time. Would Saturday morning before 12 pm work out better or something after 5 pm?

Edit: I made a poll so we can figure out what would work best.

ispyangie

Edit:
Actually, Saturday in general is iffy for me. ): But Sunday is a total go.
Tweet @ispyangie

Ali

I think I'll be in my Ariel gown on Saturday, but I'm not sure. I'll certainly swing by the gathering if that's the case!
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.

ispyangie

Aw, I'm excited for this gathering now. Haha, hopefully the time works out for everyone. I'd love to get one of those silly pictures with all the Disney princesses and what not.
Tweet @ispyangie

carladawn

Quote from: ispyangie on April 07, 2011, 07:01:11 PM
Aw, I'm excited for this gathering now. Haha, hopefully the time works out for everyone. I'd love to get one of those silly pictures with all the Disney princesses and what not.

Oooooh, if we do that, we'd have to add in Rapunzel!! :D

ispyangie

Quote from: carladawn on April 08, 2011, 09:19:14 AM
Quote from: ispyangie on April 07, 2011, 07:01:11 PM

Oooooh, if we do that, we'd have to add in Rapunzel!! :D

Haha, of course! :)
Tweet @ispyangie

SakariSnow

I can probably come as Esmerelda!

demetria656

Sadly I'll be doing 2 different cosplays at two difference gatherings that day. So I can not attend.

But on Monday I might be going as Kida on Monday.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Robin-Sena

Thanks for voting guys! I'd like to request a time slot soon, so I'll plan on closing the poll tonight at 11 pm.

Moony

depending when this is, I may bring my Jasmine with me so I could possibly attend :)
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

Tiana

If you choose a time I would love to know.  My friend and I are going as Princess Tiana and Princess Aurora!  We would love to be in the pictures!

carladawn

If you're going to be Gothel, Jackie, then I'll be Rapunzel! Also, we already have an Ariel so that's another reason for being Rapunzel. :D

ispyangie

Oh darn, it's at 3:30. I still think I'll be attending for a bit, hopefully I have time to change out for my Marvel gathering at 5:30. x_X
Tweet @ispyangie

carladawn

Quote from: ispyangie on April 23, 2011, 07:12:23 AM
Oh darn, it's at 3:30. I still think I'll be attending for a bit, hopefully I have time to change out for my Marvel gathering at 5:30. x_X
You should have plenty of time in between!! :D

ispyangie

Quote from: carladawn on April 23, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
Quote from: ispyangie on April 23, 2011, 07:12:23 AM
You should have plenty of time in between!! :D
Yay ^_^ Then I'm confirmed for this gathering. Can't wait to see you all <3
Tweet @ispyangie

Robin-Sena

I'm excited too! The disney gathering is one of my favorite events at Fanime. :)