6 pm Saturday
1 (12.5%)
11 am Sunday
2 (25%)
11:30 am Sunday
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

AJ_627

Ill try to go as a humanized version of Jose Carioca (Saludos Amigos, Three Cabballeros) if i can pull off the costume first

carladawn

Quote from: Ali on April 07, 2011, 06:07:27 PM
I think I'll be in my Ariel gown on Saturday, but I'm not sure. I'll certainly swing by the gathering if that's the case!
Omg your Ariel gown is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!

carladawn

I might be a little late to this gathering depending on our costume judging time for the masquerade. I will keep you updated through texts at the con though, Robin-sena. I will change as fast as I can because I REEEEALLY want to make it!! So many costume changes in one day...

Robin-Sena

Okay, no worries! Hope you can make it!

carladawn

Hey Robin, I don't think I'll make it in time... We have judging between 3 and 4pm. I will try, but just warning you I may not get to go. :[  Maybe we can at least get pics at the Kingdom Hearts gathering at 5pm.

Some friends and I will be at fanime this year dressed from peter pan. I'll be captain hook.
we have a pan, Wendy, Tiger Lilly, hook....

We'll try to stop by! <3
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

carladawn

Ali

Quote from: carladawn on April 26, 2011, 12:08:59 PM
I think I'll be in my Ariel gown on Saturday, but I'm not sure. I'll certainly swing by the gathering if that's the case!

Thanks so much!

So I hope I can make the gathering. I've got craftsmanship judging for the masquerade in the afternoon, and I'd rather not attempt the judging in my hoopskirt, so I'm hoping to get into the costume afterwards. Depending on how long that takes, I may wind up being late for the gathering, but worst case, I should be out and about very shortly after.

I'm very excited to see other Disney costumes, most especially Rapunzel (my next Disney project, I hope! I just love seeing interpretations of that design).
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.

carladawn

Quote from: Ali on May 06, 2011, 02:25:51 PM
Quote from: carladawn on April 26, 2011, 12:08:59 PM

Thanks so much!

So I hope I can make the gathering. I've got craftsmanship judging for the masquerade in the afternoon, and I'd rather not attempt the judging in my hoopskirt, so I'm hoping to get into the costume afterwards. Depending on how long that takes, I may wind up being late for the gathering, but worst case, I should be out and about very shortly after.

I'm very excited to see other Disney costumes, most especially Rapunzel (my next Disney project, I hope! I just love seeing interpretations of that design).

Wait wait wait wait wait..... you're a judge for craftsmanship?!?!? OMG I'm soooo nervous now! That's the reason I'm going to be late, is because my group and I are going to get judged for the masquerade! Ahhhhhh!!! I'm going to be sweating bullets now!

Dilemma

Heeeyyy.

I would like to rsvp for three of my friends. :)

You will now have a Donald (Kingdom Hearts version), Goofy (Kingdom Hearts version), and Maleficent!

Super excited~!

windgirlwithcruse

I be there as Quorra in her grid suit from Tron Legacy.

Ali

Quote from: carladawn on May 09, 2011, 10:16:19 AM
Wait wait wait wait wait..... you're a judge for craftsmanship?!?!? OMG I'm soooo nervous now! That's the reason I'm going to be late, is because my group and I are going to get judged for the masquerade! Ahhhhhh!!! I'm going to be sweating bullets now!

Oh, no no. I'm entering the masq as well, and my group's craftsmanship judging is in the afternoon. (We've got one of the 2-3 o'clock judging slots.) I may still see you there, before getting Disney-fied! Our masq costumes are Code Geass, and I believe I'll still be dressed as Mai from Avatar for judging. (Quite a bit of costume whiplash that afternoon...)

Don't be worried for judging, though! Fanime tends to be very relaxed. It is certainly not one of the scarier judging rooms I've ever faced. :)

@windgirlwithcruse
Yay Tron! I finally got around to seeing the movie, and I adore the costumes. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.

carladawn

Quote from: Ali on May 12, 2011, 12:39:32 PM
Oh, no no. I'm entering the masq as well, and my group's craftsmanship judging is in the afternoon. (We've got one of the 2-3 o'clock judging slots.) I may still see you there, before getting Disney-fied! Our masq costumes are Code Geass, and I believe I'll still be dressed as Mai from Avatar for judging. (Quite a bit of costume whiplash that afternoon...)

Don't be worried for judging, though! Fanime tends to be very relaxed. It is certainly not one of the scarier judging rooms I've ever faced. :)

Oh ok!! We have one of the 3:30-4:30 slots, I think. I will look for you!! Are you going to the Avatar gathering I put together?! I want to see your Mai!!! How can you get judged while you're in a different costume?

Musicalpencil

First time Fanime goer, of course I'm not missing the Disney gathering! I'll be there as the Queen from Snow White.

carladawn

Hey, so if you guys stay together and hang out for a while, I can try to change SUPER fast and make it over. I will already have my costume ready and wig styled, so after judging I'll just slip into it, change wigs, and run over with my frying pan and Pascal. :D I hope the gathering goes on for a while!! Do any of you have costume plans after this gathering or are you staying in these for the rest of the day?

Oh, and Flynn should be coming too. :D

Robin-Sena

Quote from: Musicalpencil on May 14, 2011, 10:00:42 PM
First time Fanime goer, of course I'm not missing the Disney gathering! I'll be there as the Queen from Snow White.

More villains! Awesome!!!

carladawn

I like your new forum pic, Jackie!! :D My Gothel!!!!

Robin-Sena

Quote from: carladawn on May 16, 2011, 08:38:25 PM
I like your new forum pic, Jackie!! :D My Gothel!!!!

Thanks! :3 I gotta get a wig for it sometime! And make her cape.