Never received a Staff-relating email

Started by N.Eko, April 06, 2011, 06:09:00 PM

N.Eko

Um... I never received any email after the email that refers to verifying that you signed for the staff. It's been a little over a month and I'm kind of worry. Is there someone that I have to email to inform this to? This is my first time staffing for Fanime. ??? ??? :-[ :-\

M

Applying for a position on the staff recruitment website doesn't necessarily mean that you are on staff. The department/division head that owns the position that you are applying for receives an e-mail with the information that you filled out and then they will contact you if that position hasn't been filled yet.

Depending on the position, it may help to send a follow up e-mail (using <department>@fanime.com), but this also won't guarantee a staff position.

If I may ask, which position are you applying for?
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

N.Eko

i don't know, a lot, i think. I remember maid cafe, guest relations, and some others.

N.Eko

I want to sign up for those open positions, if they don't have my choices available, but do I have to resend another staff application?

jemz

Quote from: N.Eko on April 06, 2011, 06:39:13 PM
i don't know, a lot, i think. I remember maid cafe, guest relations, and some others.

Fanimaid cafe doesn't have many staff positions and nearly all the maids are volunteers, not staff. This Sunday, April 10, there is the last Fanimaid Cafe tryouts if you would like to be a maid and work the cafe.

HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Steve.Young

I would send an email to

HR [AT] Fanime [DOT] Com

And have them forward along your email to the right departments...especially if you have not gotten any type of response back.

-Steve
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

PyronIkari

Quote from: Steve.Young on April 12, 2011, 01:31:18 PM
I would send an email to

HR [AT] Fanime [DOT] Com

And have them forward along your email to the right departments...especially if you have not gotten any type of response back.

-Steve

Eh to be honest I wouldn't do this. Just on my end I get quite a lot of emails for applicants for staff, and frankly I just don't have time to reply to each one about how they are not being chosen to staff.

The way I look at it, is a job. When you submit an application to a job online, they will contact you if they want to contact you. If they don't contact you, chances are you didn't get the job, or they're not interested in interviewing you. By emailing HR or submitting multiple requests it just wastes their time. The DEPTs that are looking for staff... are looking for staff. They see the emails for applicants and they will reply if they need staff.