Gintama 2011

Started by Rette, April 10, 2011, 09:19:54 AM

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on May 14, 2011, 05:19:58 PM
Fake pizza would be awesome! I was thinking that it might be kinda hard to include real food in a gathering/photoshoot, lol

Also, this: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18032979 lol

THOSE. Are perfect faces.
Anyone wanna try those?

sugarpunch18

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 14, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
Fake pizza would be awesome! I was thinking that it might be kinda hard to include real food in a gathering/photoshoot, lol

Also, this: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18032979 lol

Anyone wanna try those?
*raises hand and hops eagerly in chair* Ooh, ooh, pick me!
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: sugarpunch18 on May 15, 2011, 04:39:43 PM

Anyone wanna try those?

Hmmm......

*points around the room for about a minute*

Okay, shortie, go for it!

sugarpunch18

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 15, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
Quote from: sugarpunch18 on May 15, 2011, 04:39:43 PM

Anyone wanna try those?

Hmmm......

*points around the room for about a minute*

Okay, shortie, go for it!
Yesssss! \m/>.<
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Hey Rette, I was just wondering, about when would we finish? I'm not in a hurry or anything, I'm just curious! ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

Rette

It's hard to say, but if everyone is there on time and we don't have too many late additions, we'll probably be done by say 12:45? I have another gathering at 1:30 so I'll definitely be running away by 12:50 or so. It all depends on how many people we end up with and how many individual shoots we do. It looks like we've got plenty of ideas!

Hope that's helpful. ^.^

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

MyMidnightAffair

Thanks for the info Rette!
I might have to attend another gathering on the day of Gintama's gathering, but I'm still not sure.

Anyone have any more ideas?

Xanreo

If I'm not already preoccupied in something, I'll show up; I'm cosplaying Kamui.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Rette

Quote from: Xanreo on May 16, 2011, 10:51:30 PM
If I'm not already preoccupied in something, I'll show up; I'm cosplaying Kamui.

Awesome! I really hope you can make it... you're the only bad guy so far. XD

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

PsychicPsycho

Yay potential Kamui/Kagura fight scenes! ^^

Rette

Quote from: PsychicPsycho on May 17, 2011, 07:35:30 AM

Indeed. XD Now if only we could get our hands on a Takasugi we'd be set for villains. We'll have to keep an eye out for one.

We should also try and grab any Shinsengumi that are wandering around... my Otaku Toushi hardly counts. XD

Are either of our Gin's or Zenzo bringing a Jump?

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Rette on May 17, 2011, 10:01:18 AM

Indeed. XD Now if only we could get our hands on a Takasugi we'd be set for villains. We'll have to keep an eye out for one.

We should also try and grab any Shinsengumi that are wandering around... my Otaku Toushi hardly counts. XD

Are either of our Gin's or Zenzo bringing a Jump?

I can probably borrow a friend's Japanese Shonen Jump that has Gintama & Sket Dance etc. etc. for the gathering if ya'll like. :D

Damn, we need at least ONE Shinsengumi character. [A Hijikata, Okita, or Kondou would be nice.]

I can also bring my black iPod playing station & play Gintama songs. :) [I'd have to compile a music playlist. Are there any song requests out there??]

PsychicPsycho

I dunno if we'd want music at the gathering... We'll probably be too busy taking pictures to notice it, and I'm kinda afraid that if you're not keeping a super close eye on it, someone might kick it or step on it or something. Though you can always bring it and if you wanna keep the gathering going longer as it starts to die down, you can grab some cosplayers and make an impromptu party, lol.

If you're going to make a Gintama playlist, I would definitely add some Otsuu-chan and songs off the soundtrack(s?). ^^

MyMidnightAffair

Okay, then I probably I won't bring my iPod dock, seeing that we may all be too busy takin' pics.

I really hope there is an Otae-san that I can take 'couple pictures' with.. cuz' you know.. Kyubei loves her.. yaddayadda .O.

sugarpunch18

This idea, I like it very much. :D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

weaponhex

:'( I wont make it to the gathering again this year, they moved the fairy tail gathering up to the same time... I cant resist freezing my nipples off as Natsu  :)
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

BunofGovt

I'll have my SJ copy from last year, unless I can pick up a more recent copy before Sunday!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 24, 2011, 06:30:53 PM
I'll have my SJ copy from last year, unless I can pick up a more recent copy before Sunday!

You should definitely bring that o:

L0Lpants

I discovered a Gintoki armed w/ a Jump who didn't know about this gathering. Needless to say, he's now going.

You're welcome
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on May 27, 2011, 05:13:30 PM
I discovered a Gintoki armed w/ a Jump who didn't know about this gathering. Needless to say, he's now going.

You're welcome

GODMYOH.