Asian Pop songs at the Fanime Dance.

Started by GoodAsianDriver, April 12, 2011, 02:08:12 AM

GoodAsianDriver

Hey guys.

What are some of the asian pop artists/songs that you want to make sure are heard at Fanime? Leave a comment. Please do not hate on other suggestions made.

Here's a teaser for some kpop at Fanime->
http://soundcloud.com/peterlo/fanime-kpop-teaser
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

eHash

i'd like to hear some hikki, ayaya, ayu, s.h.e., and jay chou :P

lol how about that bo peep song by t-ara too...

as for the kpop, if you swear you'll do the dance, i'll play the song...

GoodAsianDriver

Quote from: eHash on April 12, 2011, 02:20:34 AM

i'd like to hear some hikki, ayaya, ayu, s.h.e., and jay chou :P

lol how about that bo peep song by t-ara too...

as for the kpop, if you swear you'll do the dance, i'll play the song...

It's going to be hard to incorporate J.Chou and S.h.e., but i'll try my best.

There should be plenty of people with the kitten/doggie paw mitts to do the bo peep bo peep song, right...?
If no else, you can count on me dancing to it because I already got dem moves down by heart.
--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

HakureiSandwih

PEEEERFUUUUMMMEEEEEEEEE

I will seriously come up there and give you a high five (if im allowed) if you can mix their songs in there.

GoodAsianDriver

Quote from: HakureiSandwih on April 12, 2011, 09:41:44 PM
PEEEERFUUUUMMMEEEEEEEEE

I will seriously come up there and give you a high five (if im allowed) if you can mix their songs in there.

You got it. It's already in the cue. I love their producer, too. What day(s) are you going to the dance? I want to make sure I play them when you're there.
--
www.spinkpop.com

eHash

i play polyrhythm, one room disco, and dream fighter...is there anything specific you want to hear?

ewu

Elecro World or your posts will never get stickied and all your polls will be immediately locked......just kidding:) but its a good song:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

HakureiSandwih

Quote from: GoodAsianDriver on April 13, 2011, 04:43:19 AM
Quote from: HakureiSandwih on April 12, 2011, 09:41:44 PM
PEEEERFUUUUMMMEEEEEEEEE

You got it. It's already in the cue. I love their producer, too. What day(s) are you going to the dance? I want to make sure I play them when you're there.
Yes!

I will be there on all days except Thursday c: If you have a specific time you will be playing them (ehash also), feel free to inform

eHAsh, some particular songs that are popular by Perfume are Computer City and Chocolate disco. You already have some of the best covered : )

GoodAsianDriver

Quote from: HakureiSandwih on April 13, 2011, 07:48:55 PM

Yes!

I will be there on all days except Thursday c: If you have a specific time you will be playing them (ehash also), feel free to inform

eHAsh, some particular songs that are popular by Perfume are Computer City and Chocolate disco. You already have some of the best covered : )

You can view the DJ Schedule here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15894.0.html

I like perfume's song "nee."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcnTOwZj7D0
Also worth checking out is "Voice"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18grnTXq7mc
--
www.spinkpop.com

HakureiSandwih

Quote from: GoodAsianDriver on April 14, 2011, 01:32:13 AM
Quote from: HakureiSandwih on April 13, 2011, 07:48:55 PM

Yes!

You can view the DJ Schedule here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15894.0.html

I like perfume's song "nee."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcnTOwZj7D0
Also worth checking out is "Voice"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18grnTXq7mc

Nee is a very cute song~
I think Capsule is also good. Specifically their song Jumper.

xdeath_bunnyx

woooow that mix of kpop is so cool xD I love it :D

GoodAsianDriver

Quote from: xdeath_bunnyx on April 15, 2011, 04:49:03 PM
woooow that mix of kpop is so cool xD I love it :D

Yes, well be sure to come out and support us! We've worked very hard on delivering the best for you guys and it'd be a shame if you weren't there to enjoy it. Look to the schedule to see where and when different dj's are playing.
--
www.spinkpop.com

airanimechiic

ooh can we include some of the other popular 2010 songs? shinee, snsd, tvxq, jyj, 4minute, f(x), boa, rain, iu, super junior, miss a, mblaq, ukiss, secret... argh i know too many

i personally know several snsd and shinee dances so if they were played, i'd definitely dance to them. also bits and pieces from other kpop songs as well
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

eHash

as mentioned in the request post...if you have specific songs you want...send them to [email protected]

PeterLo (Good Asian Driver) and I are the ones slotted to play Asian Pop and we will be the ones taking a closer look at the kpop songs.
He's gonna play more of the remixes while I play more of the originals.  In either case we'd both be happy to play whichever version more people will dance to.

GoodAsianDriver

Quote from: airanimechiic on April 26, 2011, 09:30:31 PM
ooh can we include some of the other popular 2010 songs? shinee, snsd, tvxq, jyj, 4minute, f(x), boa, rain, iu, super junior, miss a, mblaq, ukiss, secret... argh i know too many

i personally know several snsd and shinee dances so if they were played, i'd definitely dance to them. also bits and pieces from other kpop songs as well

Definitely planning on playing all of those artists. JYY/tvxq might be a bit harder to put in the set, but if you bug me at the dj booth i'll be sure to put it in. If you heard the promo mix I put up at the top of this thread, I already included a couple of the artists you mentioned in the set.

E hash might be easier to dance in sync with the original version of the song, because I sometimes loop a chorus or bridge to make transitions easier. But if I see you're dancing in sync to the original version of the song, I'll try to stick to that.

I personally know some 2ne1, taeyang, BEG, and t-ara dances... will anyone join me for those? :]
--
www.spinkpop.com

Cloud

Some may have been said earlier, but some songs in the KPOP category I'd like to hear would be:
SNSD-Gee, Hoot, Oh, Way to Go
Miss A- Love Again; Bad Girl, Good Girl; Breathe
BOA- Eat You Up

squarebubblex

omg Peter YOURE GoodAsianDriver?! AHAHAHAH whoaaa what a crazy coincidence that we'd bump into each other in life O__O But then again the kpop community is pretty tight knit, i always recognize some of the same people when I go to concerts and stuffs ^^

Quoteooh can we include some of the other popular 2010 songs? shinee, snsd, tvxq, jyj, 4minute, f(x), boa, rain, iu, super junior, miss a, mblaq, ukiss, secret... argh i know too many
^YESSSS PLEASE! how I love how you put SHINee and SNSD first, even if it was a coincidence ;P 2010 was such a catchy year <3

Songs I hope to hear ^^ (bolded are songs I reeeeeally want)
4minute - Mirror Mirror, I My Me Mine, Heart to Heart, Hot Issue, You Know, Hide and Seek, Muzik, Huh, Already Gone, What A Girl Wants, First, Bababa, Highlight, Dreams Come True, Sweet Suga Honey!
After School - Diva, Shampoo, Virgin
B1A4 - OK
BEAST - Beautiful, Bad Girl
Big Bang - Beautiful Hangover, Sunset Love, Wonderful, Follow Me, Emotion, Stupid Liar, Hands Up, Somebody to Love
DBSK - Balloons
DJ DOC - I'm A Guy Like This
f(x) - Nu ABO, Mr. Boogie, Pinocchio, Chu
G.NA - Black and White
Girl's Day - Nothing Lasts Forever, Twinkle Twinkle
KARA - I Musician, Jumping, Mister, Baby I Need You, Binks, Lupin, Honey, Pretty Girl, We're With You, Rock U, Wanna
Lee Hyori - U Go Girl
MBLAQ - Stay
Orange Caramel - Magic Girl, Aing, Bangkok City
Rainbow - A, Mach, To Me
Secret - Shy Boy, Madonna
SHINee - Jojo (super must ^^), Love Should Go On and/or Love Still Goes On, A.Mi.Go, Lucifer, Ready or Not, Juliette, Replay, Get Down, Ring Ding Dong, SHINee Girl (honestly I really wanna bold them all lol.. if only we still had slow dances, SHINee's practically a ballad group behind their title tracks.. their ballads are so beautiful ^^)
Sistar - How Dare You
SNSD - Gee, Way to Go!, Let's Talk About Love, Girls Generation, Ooh La La, Baby Baby, Kissing You, Into The New World, Hoot, Wake Up, Snowy Wish, Oh, Sweet Talking Baby, Boys and Girls, Run Devil Run, Echo, Girlfriend, Genie, Mr. Taxi
Super Junior - Bonamana, Shake It Up, No Other, Sorry Sorry, Super Girl
T-ara - One&One, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Braking Heart, I Go Crazy Because of You, 贸澜贸烦 (I never bothered to find out what this was called so it just sits there in Chinese XD), Why Are You Being Like This (must must must ^^), Yayaya, Ma Boo
U-Kiss - Man Man Ha Ni, Bingeul Bingeul, Everyday, 내게 아픈 말은..., Miracle, Without You