Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Lupin 3rd
Violinist of Hamelin

Angelx624:
Wedding Peach
Marmalade Boy
Tenchi Muyo

thepharaohinleather:
I second Lupin the 3rd~ Also Trigun! (not that old but I think it's still a classic~)

InsaneDavid:
Now that Discotek has picked it up and officially re-released it, I'll quote my post from 2014:

--- Quote from: InsaneDavid on May 07, 2014, 05:45:17 PM ---Really close to con but let's slide Robot Carnival in there this year if possible!  The Japanese R2 anniversary DVD release actually included the old English Streamline dub for "Presence" and "Strange Tales of Meiji Machine Culture: Westerner's Invasion" and the transfer is pretty damn stunning.
--- End quote ---

The Discotek release is essentially the R2 release, including the nostalgic Streamline dub for those two shorts.

I think it's cool when the Nostalgia Room runs titles that have been out of print for a long time but have recently re-released or are slated for re-release (or first release) soon.  Cat's Eye last year is a good example of this as was Cutey Honey and Mazinger Z two years ago.

For something fansubbed to toss into the mix, how about Armor Hunter Mellowlink?  Armored Troopers VOTOMS has been featured in the Nostalgia Room and Mellowlink is an outstanding stand alone prequel (timeline wise) set in the same universe.

Misamo:
Space Battleship Yamato (1974)
Battle of the Planets (1978)/ G-Force (1986)
NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
Yu Yu Hakusho (1990)
Blue Seed (1994)
Moblie Suit Gundam Wing (1995)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
Princess Mononoke (1997)
Outlaw Star (1998)
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne/ Phantom Thief Jeanne (1999)

I hope this might help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version