Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Gathering 2011

Started by T.S., April 12, 2011, 09:42:36 PM

T.S.

Re-posted from cosplay.com.

All Marvel cosplayers and Capcom cosplayers invited! Whether your character appeared in the series or not will have no affect in joining this gathering. Phoenix Wright, Squirrel Girl, Ibuki, Spider-Ham, all are welcome! ;) This will be my first time at Fanime but I'm familiar with gatherings (having hosting just a few).

When: Saturday.
Where: Fountains.
Time: 2pm.

::Marvel Team::
Deadpool - T.S.
Wolverine - Suke
Magneto - mastershambler
Dr Doom

::Capcom Team::
Wesker - Wren -
Trish - KittyCatChi
Chris Redfield - Kayo
Chun-Li - Chan Li
Dante - YattaDante
Ryu - Zhai13
Zero - DivineVTDragon

WrentheFaceless

Good  thing a lot of us have the same name on these forums haha.

T.S.

Agreed  ;)

Little surprised there isn't more interest for this  ??? might have to snag people on Sat while spreading the word on Friday about this gathering.

SukebeStudios

I'm game! I already have 2 gatherings the same day, but this one is before the others. This is the one I want to go to. I'll be cosplaying Wolverine. ^_^

Kayo

i think ill be able to go count me down as chris redfield

BSaphire

Quote from: T.S. on April 12, 2011, 09:42:36 PM
Re-posted from cosplay.com.

All Marvel cosplayers and Capcom cosplayers invited! Whether your character appeared in the series or not will have no affect in joining this gathering. Phoenix Wright, Squirrel Girl, Ibuki, Spider-Ham, all are welcome! ;) This will be my first time at Fanime but I'm familiar with gatherings (having hosting just a few). If there is enough interest then let's meet! So far Saturday anywhere from the morning to 3pm works. Please let me know  8)

When: Saturday.
Where: Fountains.
Time: 1pm for now.
Sounds like you are really interested in pulling this off so I want to help you out.
1st this gathering does not meet the requirements to be listed on the Gatherings List. Your first posts need to be updated with all the info.
2nd thing is you only have 3 peeps and there is a minimum # of cosplayers required.
3rd you picked the same day, time, and general location as the Final Fantasy All gathering (which has 80 cosplayers listed right now) which means there will be a lot of the photographers & people over at the FF gathering.

My suggestion is to check out the pinned threads at the top of this forum section. The ones to particularly look at are: The Official Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List (Posts 1-4,) the cosplayer gatherings/events URL list, Weapons and Peacebonding thread, and maybe even a couple of similar gatherings. The first posts normally have all the info you will need.

Just some food for thought to help you out...
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

WrentheFaceless

The time can be changed, its not like the FF gathering is all day.

The Crypt

if this stays at 1pm u can have me there as two-face.
Its the 21st century CURE!!

WrentheFaceless

T.S.

@Wren
Thanks for the help :)

BSaphire
Thnx, I'll look more into it.

@Kayo
Cool. You're in!

@Suke
Snikt! Welcome, bub 8)

@MvC3 Gathering
I definitely have photo ideas brewing in my head. Gonna also bring the MvC3 Guide for some reference. Can't wait to take the 3 VS 3 shots. Even a we-all-gotta-pretend we're facing Galactus picture, with Photoshop thrown in later. Just random ideas for now. :o

T.S.

Great news! Judy from Marvel.com said she would take pics of our group once we have everything official  :o

T.S.

DivineVTDragon

Zero will attempt this mission and hunt mavericks.

Mastershambler

I will be there as Magneto and my friend as Dr. Doom!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Kayo

T.S.

So for day and time, I have Saturday at 3 p.m. Is this alright (besides the ones who brought it up)?

Also, for those joining thanks and welcome!

First post updated!

@Kayo
Yeah man me too! :o

DivineVTDragon

Unfortunately if it's at 3 I won't be able to make it. 1-2 PM would be the most ideal time.

T.S.

@Divine
I have to actually change it to 2--so I hope you make it.

@Everyone
For a few reasons of my own (time to change for another gathering, helping a friend I'm staying with for a big cosplay, etc), I'm going to change the time to 2 pm. So Saturday at 2pm outside near the fountains.
See everyone there! I'll be Deadpool and feel free to say hello!

And I hope Judy from Marvel can still make it!  8)

T.S.