Afterschool Charisma Gathering 2011

Started by NechamaMoonStone, April 16, 2011, 04:36:05 PM

NechamaMoonStone

Hey there, Fanime goers! I'm attempting to create a gathering for the amazing, but not very well known manga "Afterschool Charisma." For those of you interested in attending the gathering, leave your comments here, and let's work together to make this as awesome as possible. For those of you who don't know, Afterschool Charisma is a manga where the characters are clone of famous historical figures, but a lot of them don't act a thing like their originals. It's a great "nature versus nurture" discussion. I'll be there as Clone!Hitler!

Let's make this amazing!

Day: Saturday
Time: 6:30 pm
MP: Same as location.
L: FiF CE (Front Fountains; Convention Center Entrance)
List of Attending, so far:
So far, the list is as stands.

Shiro: Jazzyjailer

Hitler: NechamaMoonstone

Napoleon:

Freud: CroutonicSarcasm

Ikkyu:

Mozart:Brittany Cook

Rasputin:

Himiko:

Einstein: Lindsay Costa

Elizabeth:

Florence:

Joan:

Striker-Joan: xxKiyalaxx

Photography list:
Pairings
Solo pictures
Clones & Shiro
Strikerclones
All others
Group Shot
Requests

"Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed."
"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one." -Thomas Jefferson

CroutonicSarcasm

Friday: Secret Cosplay
Saturday: Freud -- Afterschool Charisma
Sunday: Prussia -- Hetalia

jazzyjailer

"The thing about being in a rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."

NechamaMoonStone

Come on people, you know you want to come!!
"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one." -Thomas Jefferson

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

livi-chan

So...can we come just dressed like the historical character? but we dont act like them?
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia