How many people are planning on going to day 0?

Started by HunterZero, April 17, 2011, 03:26:12 PM

FanFicGuru

I will definitely be there Day 0! Swap meet has been a staple for me for the past few years, and I've pre regged ever since I started going about 7 years ago. Excited!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

eHash

Don't Forget the first night of the dance is DAY ZERO.

Mr. Wendell

I'll be there for Day 0 to get ready for Stage Zero.

Then again, a lot of FanimeCon staff will be there at Day ...

(thinks)Wednesday... -1... Tuesday... -2...

Day -5.  To at least get some finalized plans set...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

psycrop

Seeing as I had a great time last year, I decided to prereg a few months back when it was 45$?

Anyways...how long do people stand in line in Day 0? Do I have to show up earlier than expected to get my badge?

robozombisaurus

Woot day zero in like five days swap meet then the dance sooo excited
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

kookiekween99

asdfasdf ;~; I wanna go to the pajama party so bad!

Next year, I will try to convince my mom to let me go to Day Zero. If they cancel the pajama party, I will be very sad.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Kaycea

I will definitely be there on Day Zero ;D....But I don't have anything planned to do really, so imma just wander around and bug friends I guess(.^_^.)b
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

robozombisaurus

Quote from: Kaycea on May 21, 2011, 10:32:21 PM
I will definitely be there on Day Zero ;D....But I don't have anything planned to do really, so imma just wander around and bug friends I guess(.^_^.)b
Same here!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

otakuya

I'll be there on Day 0 but I don't know what time yet.

There seems to be a whole lot of things going on on Day 0 now; more than Day 0s from 5-6 years ago. Fanime is like a 5 day con now.

TheAsianDude

Definitely gonna be going on Day 0. Last year's Swap Meet was my first at the convention and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for Thursday.  8)

FanFicGuru

Quote from: TheAsianDude on May 22, 2011, 04:52:07 PM
Definitely gonna be going on Day 0. Last year's Swap Meet was my first at the convention and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for Thursday.  8)

Buy from me! haha!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Junon

http://www.fanime.com/registration-faq/

Pick-Up for Pre/Early Registration Badges

Q: What time/days is Registration open at FanimeCon?
A: We will be open from Thursday to Monday of FanimeCon. Thursday, will be pick-up exclusively for Pre/Early-Registration attendees only. Times will be announced later.

Is this page going to get updated soon? I'd like to know what time I can arrive on this day fir pre-reg pickup. Thanks.

RoninShinigami

I'll be driving in on thrusday so i will be there. I really have no plans at all for that night. Whats going on?

psycrop

Quote from: RoninShinigami on May 23, 2011, 06:07:32 PM
I'll be driving in on thrusday so i will be there. I really have no plans at all for that night. Whats going on?
Quote from: eHash on May 18, 2011, 09:25:40 AM
Don't Forget the first night of the dance is DAY ZERO.

Antstep

I'm going but PROBABLY just for my pre-reg badge. I might go to the swap meet for awhile but i'm not sure yet.

DrayneO

Last year was my first fanime, and i had a full weekend but ended up missing the first 2 days because i forgot i was going to be in utah until saturday morning, went saturday, got a no headlights ticket right after losing my license, and didnt go on sunday or monday.

so this year i decided that i would go to as much of the con as i can, especially after seeing pictures of a near empty arcade on day zero :o

i found a friend, and i'll be bringing him with me to day zero. I'm picking him up in sunnyvale at 8 AM, then we should be at the con center in line by 9 AM marathoning anime on his laptop and my ipad and such. I'll be a blond kid cosplaying takuto from star driver, but most likely no red wig on day 1. so look for someone in a school uniform from star driver, blond hair, and an ipad near the front (unless showing up at 9 am won't get us near the front haha) and come say hi :>

Antstep

Anyone know what time is good to show up for the pre-reg line? I'm in school until 2 and it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get to the con center.

DrayneO

The other day i asked the same thing to some more seasoned fanime go-ers who do day 0 every year and they said usually show up around 2 or 3. i was planning on doing this until i decided to go at 9 am with a friend~

Antstep

Ah good thanks this works out perfectly  :)

Himeno

I leave home for Fanime at 0430 Australian Eastern Time Thursday morning, or 1130am Pacific Time Wednesday morning.
I arrive in LA before I left Australia. ;D